My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Fire Eating Teambuilding @ Kajang Country Heights Resort

My Department Teambuilding 2010 ...

  • Off from workplace, I am so excited about my new department teambuilding. We will be staying 2 days 1 night @ Kajang Country Heights Resort. The theme for my department teambuilding is Catalyst @ Work ...
  • Firstly, I would like to say thanks to Cynthia for the pictures ... copy and paste from her. Credits to her.
  • The most exciting part of this team building is the Fire Eating ... have you ever done or dare to swallow and lite off the fire in your mouth ... do continue to read on ...

The Country Heights Resort is Malaysia's first Mediterranean-style waterfront homes, the Country Villas bring you the ultimate experience in country living. With distinct wall furnishings on graceful white facades, these low-rise villas have unique red bricked driveways and are surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with panoramic views of lakes.



CTO joined us in the later session and he eager to tried out the Fire Eating too ...



My department colleagues ...

Here comes the exciting moment ...
  • Warning: Fire Eating is possibly the most dangerous and potentially injurious art to be found in circus, theatre and street performing. Experimenting without knowledge may be fatal and the first steps should be taken ONLY in the presence of an experienced person who fully understands the dangers.

The trainer demostrating to us on the method to eat the fire ...


Bonjela ready in case you burn your mouth ... hehehe .... CTO tried the fire eating and nothing happened to him ... no ambulance waiting and fire extinguisher in case we got ourself burned ...


YOGA flame ... The rest of the colleagues went for it even the females ... no exception for them ...



I am laughing when looking at all the pictures when we put the fire stick into our mouth ... reminds me of something ... hehehe.


Yippie, I am the 3rd one to do it and it was an awesome experience ... i have challenged my mental and overcome my fear ...


Venison meat .... yummy!


Top pic: Abby showing us how to eat ... she looks cute ler ... her second baby coming soon ...
  • One of the game we played which called the Spy Game ... we will be given a ID to determine are you a spy or not a spy ...

    If you are not a spy, you need to observe and spot the spy in your team while the team trying to assemble the blocks. The spy motive is to spoilt and to hold the blocks not to be complete within the timeframe.

One of the suspected Spy in custody ... James ... pity him that his team suspected he as a spy.


More spies being caught and taken to custody ... in the end of the event, the truth is that they are not a spy at all when they revealed their ID ... we were laughing all the way only.

Outdoor activities ... middle of the session, it rained heavily ... we were all drenched wet ...


Each of us are divided into 4 teams and each team would need to come out with a Company Name, core value of your company which you need to follow and nature of your company business and finally, to create a company logo ... Here is my team company, the logo looks nice rite ...


Dreamers ... looks like Dreamworks logo ... they really dreaming thru out the teambuilding session ... aren't they are smart to put that as company core values ...


Trust Me Limited Company ... a group of conners instead ... that's why is a Trust Me Limited only ...


No Worries company ... I love the baby sucking the nipple ... cute logo lah!


The team members of Eco Paradise ...


The Dreamers ...


The 'Trust Me' members ... with their Angel logo but with a devils tail behind it ...


The No Worries group ...

The PPM group ...

Lots of event and sharing moment which I will not post ... truly an enjoyable teambuilding for me ...


Birthday celebration for Jan - June birthday people ... you might notice, how come my department consist of more females than guys ... simple, the guys need some motivation to work ... hahaha


The ever young and energetic team ... this is my team ... group of managers ... we are serious at our work and will just fire people here and there ...


But we can be fun at sometimes ...


Got some goodies as present ...


Ok, back to reality now ... time to depart back to office ...
  • Till now, I miss the fire eating so much ... really enjoy the teambuilding very much as it bring us much closer as a team and work towards a common objective.
  • Hope there will be a Division teambuilding coming up soon ... hehehe ...

29 comments:

Mei Teng said...

I wouldn't attempt fire eating for team building. What if someone got injured.

v!vi@n said...

wow...fire eating??? like very pain..i wont dare to try lo....

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

force me oso i will not try to do it! LOL. yeerrrr so syok n lotsa fun aye!

Anonymous said...

Seriously that you all ate the fire! wow

thule a.k.a leo said...

ah.. I miss those team building thingy :(

babe_kl said...

gee i din know there's a resort there. i thot it was a high class gated community. your dept sounds like a fun bunch, it's usually very enjoyable to have such a nice bunch.

Joanne Ting said...

Your teambuilding looks so FUN! and got fire eating somemore!!!!

suituapui said...

Eyew...eat fire, no thank you! Eat food, ok lah... Wah! Your company, so enjoy...got all these training!

smallkucing said...

aiyo fire eating *fainted*

Xjion89 said...

wow, another interesting life post! it is so much fun thre^^


heyya need your help a bit. If you have time, just read my latest post!~if you need help back, dun hesitate to ask me(^^)~~~I will try my best to help too~~~ thanks 1st^^

LindaTeo said...

I did not know Kajang Country Heights got a resort in there.

Very nice teambuilding you had there. I like the logos. Your team is very creative.

HenRy LeE ® said...

wow.. CTO looks like a Hollywood actor... haha! XD

Hayley said...

Wow! the fire eating seems very interesting!! I never thought we could actually experience it in real life!
and I must say, you have pretty colleagues ;)

mimid3vils said...

Why have to eat how to eat fire? *scratch head*

[SK] said...

very special teambuilding woh, got fire-eating game.. i want to try also..

MissAnna said...

Digi teambuilding really adventurous. Very fun teambuilding there.

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Woah~ fire eating!!!~

What an extraordinary team building!

Jamie said...

very fun teambuilding there!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Walio!! Fire eating...geng la bro! The teambuilding looks sibeh fun too~ So nice la.....

Ali from Team Building Bonanza said...

Hi, your team building looks like lots of fun. I'd love you to share your team building story on my website ... it's quite new and there aren't many stories on there yet. Just go to www.team-building-bonanza.com, and follow the 'add your teambuilding stories' link.

Resume Writing Service said...

While this subject can be very touchy for most people, my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find. I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!

Apron said...

Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

H S Consultants said...

This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.

Education Agent | Study in UK

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.


UK Education Consultants

Boundless Technologies said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks.





Web Design

cctv karachi said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

cctv karachi said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

cctv karachi said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

Big Name Brand said...


It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
ideas that have never been done before.

Cctv Karachi
CCTV CAMERA IN PAKISTAN
CCTV CAMERA KARACHI
EVERFOCUS KARACHI

Related Posts with Thumbnails