My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Dylan promoting Daiso

Ah Kad Kar Dimsum restaurant re-visit (halal dim sum) ...
  • I am still away for my teambuilding. Anyway, better post some of Dylan's update as he starts to complaint that how come Daddy only post his event reviews and his life and ignoring him ... here are some series of Dylan pictures .... do enjoy.
  • Did a previous review at this Ahkadkar outlet ... you may click here to read on my review ... thought of bringing Dylan and Yve to try some halal dim sum.
  • Sorry did not take any dim sum pictures as me busy handling Dylan ...

Dylan seems so happy dining @ here ...

Cute Baby Dylan promoting Daiso ...
  • Need to collect some royalty fee from Daiso for this ads ... kekeke ... just kidding.




Baby Dylan just love to watch the marine fish swimming ...
  • I think all babies or kids love to watch fish swimming in the aquarium ...
  • I still remembers that I broke one of my dad's fish aquarium when I was a little kid. What I did was take a small stone and throw directly to the aquarium ... guess what, the whole glass shattered and the water poured out like a drain of waterfall only and with the fishes flapping all over the floor. I just want to get a touch on the fishes
  • Then I remember another event, that I put in some clothes detergent into the shark pond at my parents house.. Oh yes, last time my dad and my grandpa rear a baby shark behind my old house and donated a Sword Fish to Rainbow Palace restaurant (used to be a very famous restaurant in the 80's).


And I got the same feeling that Dylan will do the same too with his wicked look/stare at those fishes in the aquarium ... Dylan must be thinking, how do I safe the fishes out from the aquarium???

  • One of my hobby is fishing and rearing fishes ... indeed I love Marine Fish and Koi fish a lot ... my dad keep poisoning me with fish hobby but I know I would not have the time to maintain and clean the tank most of the time. How about u, do you love fish as your pet or u love to eat them ?

16 comments:

hEnRy said...

Fishhhh...like to see don't dare to touch. (>.<)

Your photography skills are GOOD!!!
previous post...gosh..the food just simply awesome

kenwooi said...

haha.. cute =)

smallkucing said...

baby in the basket ah...kakaka...cute .

can become daiso ambassador

Lisa717 said...

BB dylan!!! I love you so much!!!! hehehe...cute cute cute~~ His cuteness never fails me to view his pics again n again!!!

Grace said...

daiso is my all-time-favourite! XD

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wohoo! baby Dylan promoting thr worrr!! hahaha! gudness! y put him in the basket?? jahat la u ! LOL

reanaclaire said...

i love eating them.. each time i rear them, sure die one.. so wasted.. so better wallop them up instead! :p

suituapui said...

Aiyor...so cute in the supermart basket! Lucky thing, did not shee-shee inside. LOL!!!

Farah said...

he growing up each day.
love to see him, those photos he does look happy and satisfy with the food there heheh.

cheeyee said...

Haha those 2 pics Dylan in the basket.. so cute!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hahaha.... become spoke person? :P

Cath J said...

I love fishing... I love to eat them...and prefer Fish as a pet (easy to maintain... I mean the fighting fish ahhh ;-p)

Joanne Ting said...

Dylan is so cute and handsome lah!!! He is very fair too!!!

Dora said...

You can bring Dylan to Sentul Park, a lot of huge Koi there!

Linda Teo said...

Dylan is super cute and handsome!

suhaisweet said...

Visiting here..Your blog is Nice..Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails