My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Berbuka Puasa Buffet @ Eccucino, Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur

My first Ramadhan Buffet Dinner for 2010 ...
  • With this buffet dinner experience, it reminds me of Puasa month is coming and soon after that is Hari Raya...yippie!. For my muslim friends who wish to have a nice Ramadhan buffet dinner, you can check this at Eccucino Restaurant @ Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur.

  • In conjunction with the holy month of Ramadan, Eccucino's culinary team presents menu with over fifty buffet items, menu changed daily, with a range of popular Malaysian dishes from various States and home-cooked "kampung" dishes.


Some light snack kerepoks placed on the dining table for diners to eat ...

  • The highlights on the buffet are - the famous Malay Hot selections such as Bubur Lambok which I never try before, selection of Kurma, Indian selections, Chinese selections, Western selections such as seafood on Ice, Japanese selections such as Teppanyaki Stall as well as the Dessert selections featuring the Cold Slab Ice Cream.
  • So many varieties of them, it must be a valuable treat of buffet



I like their decorations here ...






Lots of breads here at your selection ...


They have fresh cold seafoods & sashimi ... look at those yummy fresh prawns ...


My favourite ... Salmon Roll ...


Udang Sambal Petai (Prawns with Chilies Paste and Pods)


Ikan Patin masak Tempoyak (Cat fish simmered in fermented durian gravy)


Tulang Rawan Masak Kuzi (Braised Beef Ribs Kuzi Style)


Ayam Perchik (Malay Style Roasted Chicken with Fresh Herbs)




Lemang with Mutton Rendang


At the Kampung Style Hot Pot Soup, featuring its Signature Beef Ribs and Oxtail with Root Vegetables and Spice.


Signature Beef Ribs and Oxtail with Root Vegetables and Spice


Nasi Briyani (Basmati Rice Cook in Briyani Style)


Asam Laksa with assorted condiments


Nangka Muda Masak Ikan Masin (Young Jack Fruit with Salted Fish)


Laksa Kedah with assorted condiments




They have teppanyaki corner too ...


Love their Satay Lilit ...


It's ice cream time ...


Some variety of add-on's for your ice cream ...


Two scoops of ice cream should be enough for me ...


Chef demostrating The Teppanyaki Ice Cream - cool way to have your ice cream dessert.


Chop here and there with the add-ons and you will see the end result below ...


Here how it is looks like of my Teppanyaki ice-cream done by the chef.


I slowly decorated my ice cream ... this is how it looks like ... can I become a Food Stylist? The taste is delicious and different from the normal ice-cream.
Assorted Dessert & Cakes ...

Lots of pastries served @ here too ...




What a traditional way in producing the ice kacang ... saw this machine when I was a young boy ...


My yummy Cendol ...


My ABC Ice Kacang ... so cooling and refreshing after my meal ... nice way to end it with this simple dessert.


Assorted Fruit ... sweet & fresh!
  • Special Note: For my muslim friends who wish to perform their Maghrib prayers, separate male and female prayers rooms are also available on Level 5 at Prince Hotel KL.
  • Ramadhan Gathering buffet is available from now on. And you can now purchase Early Bird Special Price at RM88++ till 11 August 2010. The dining date for early birds will be from 11-17 August. (Usual Price: 98++)
  • Location:-
    Eccucino (Prince Hotel & Residence KL)
    Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
    Tel: +603 2170 8888 ext. 8119 or 8120
    Email: restaurants@princehotelkl.com.my
    Website: www.princehotelkl.com
  • Berbuka Puasa Buffet Availability : 6.30pm to 10.30pm from 11 Aug 2010 till the Eve of Hari Raya 2010

27 comments:

smallkucing said...

a bit expensive but the food looks good

Mei Teng said...

What I dread about the fasting month is the traffic crawl on the roads.

Hayley said...

So fast! Fasting month is approaching!
Can't stop drooling at all your photos.. haha. I especially love lemang and ayam rendang!!

yvonne said...

Oh gosh! Love those laksa and ice cream. They have a lot of variety, eh? I'm hungry now....

Beii said...

ahhhh~!!!*squeals and go crazy* they all look so yummy..the salmon roll especially!:3 the teppanyaki ice cream looks superb too!

vialentino said...

smallkuching: yeah...standard hotel buffet rate

mei teng: agree with u...hahaha...

hayley: yeah...cant wait to eat ketupat with satay sauce...and of course lemang...

yvonne: yeah...got sashimi, sushi and etc...a lot of foods.

beii: yeah....like the teppanyaki ice cream a lot...

:: yvonne :: said...

arggggg~~~ I'm very very very HUNGRY now... not yet take lunch also.. dinner time now!!!! hmm.. hungry hungry~~~

Teppanyaki Ice Cream looks really special!! :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Bring your vendor for berbuka puasa here? :D

suituapui said...

Oooo...tempoyak! But I don't like patin - too lemak. I think it's nicer with udang galah! At least two weeks till Ramadan! Miss those buffets - used to have free when I attended meetings in KL end of year...and one of those triggered my first gout attack. Never mind - eat first, suffer later! LOL!!!

Dora said...

mouthwatering...!

WyYv said...

there are A LOT of food, all looks very deli :)

oLive said...

The pictures rili can kill me off..
drooling.. hungry..

Xjion89 said...

expensive, but exquisite~!hahaha, all the food looks so nice^^

[SK] said...

huh?? so fast already got Ramadhan Buffet?? i thot still another half a month before fasting season??

btw, i like that Teppanyaki Ice Cream leh, so cute and so "chan gwai"~~

reanaclaire said...

wah..like that.. buka puasa month is for gaining weight! yummy.. esp the desserts!

Isley Chang~ said...

oh. Raya is coming. time passed very fast. good time to scout for promo for every buffet~!

Joanne Ting said...

I like the teppanyaki ice cream. Must give a try.

xin said...

yummm feel like having a bowl of hot soup now :D

thule a.k.a leo said...

You remind me of the buaka puasa meal I had when I was still working in KL! Now that I'm back to pahang, there isn't anymore meal like this

iamthewitch said...

Lemang and rendang are a must for me during raya!

cheeyee said...

The food looks yummy! The tepanyaki ice cream seems special too. But the price so expensive. :(

foongpc said...

I don't fancy ramadan buffets. prefer the normal international buffets. But the photos look good! : )

Cath J said...

This is awesome.. the food are great too.. yumm!

Farah said...

quite expensive but the foodz look amazing :) . .never knw this year puasa I might choose this place, something new. last year trying out here in one world.

Bali Villa said...

hmm dr picture nya memang sangat menggugah selera sekali sampe sampe mau ngiler rasanya....

salam
Bali Villa

Search me ---: said...

If you are new in town then you can find the best hotel list of UK in the following business directory

uno said...

I really like to eat. especially the food. I will try to make at home. thank you, your articles are very helpful

Related Posts with Thumbnails