- With this buffet dinner experience, it reminds me of Puasa month is coming and soon after that is Hari Raya...yippie!. For my muslim friends who wish to have a nice Ramadhan buffet dinner, you can check this at Eccucino Restaurant @ Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur.
- In conjunction with the holy month of Ramadan, Eccucino's culinary team presents menu with over fifty buffet items, menu changed daily, with a range of popular Malaysian dishes from various States and home-cooked "kampung" dishes.
- The highlights on the buffet are - the famous Malay Hot selections such as Bubur Lambok which I never try before, selection of Kurma, Indian selections, Chinese selections, Western selections such as seafood on Ice, Japanese selections such as Teppanyaki Stall as well as the Dessert selections featuring the Cold Slab Ice Cream.
- So many varieties of them, it must be a valuable treat of buffet
I like their decorations here ...
They have fresh cold seafoods & sashimi ... look at those yummy fresh prawns ...
Udang Sambal Petai (Prawns with Chilies Paste and Pods)
Ikan Patin masak Tempoyak (Cat fish simmered in fermented durian gravy)
Ayam Perchik (Malay Style Roasted Chicken with Fresh Herbs)
Lemang with Mutton Rendang
At the Kampung Style Hot Pot Soup, featuring its Signature Beef Ribs and Oxtail with Root Vegetables and Spice.
Signature Beef Ribs and Oxtail with Root Vegetables and Spice
Asam Laksa with assorted condiments
Nangka Muda Masak Ikan Masin (Young Jack Fruit with Salted Fish)
They have teppanyaki corner too ...
Two scoops of ice cream should be enough for me ...
Chop here and there with the add-ons and you will see the end result below ...
Here how it is looks like of my Teppanyaki ice-cream done by the chef.
I slowly decorated my ice cream ... this is how it looks like ... can I become a Food Stylist? The taste is delicious and different from the normal ice-cream.
Assorted Dessert & Cakes ...
My ABC Ice Kacang ... so cooling and refreshing after my meal ... nice way to end it with this simple dessert.
Assorted Fruit ... sweet & fresh!
- Special Note: For my muslim friends who wish to perform their Maghrib prayers, separate male and female prayers rooms are also available on Level 5 at Prince Hotel KL.
- Ramadhan Gathering buffet is available from now on. And you can now purchase Early Bird Special Price at RM88++ till 11 August 2010. The dining date for early birds will be from 11-17 August. (Usual Price: 98++)
Eccucino (Prince Hotel & Residence KL)
Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2170 8888 ext. 8119 or 8120
- Berbuka Puasa Buffet Availability : 6.30pm to 10.30pm from 11 Aug 2010 till the Eve of Hari Raya 2010