My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Babi Guling food @ Warung Makan Babi Guling TuT Dedy, Bali

Yummy Babi Guling ...
  • Firstly, I would like to say sorry to my malay friends and muslim readers who read this post for the food I am wrote which is not appropriate to your religion. Do forgive me yeah.
  • Let's continue to my local Babi Guling hunt during my holiday trip at Bali ... we told the driver to bring us to one of the locals favourites Babi Guling stall and not tourist spot.

Luckily they still got some remaining Babi Guling to be served as we arrived here at 2pm ... after their lunch peak time ...
  • We really want to try the local version which is cheap and yummy to them ... so our driver brought us to this Warung ...

The pork skin was so crispy like keropok !!! Love the pork meat so much ... the taste was a bit spicy and salty a bit...yummy ler ... and the porky soup was so flavourish with all the pork juices in it ... darnnn ... i miss the taste till now.
  • I could have two plates of this but was shy and thinking of the cholesterol level .... better not. It was real satisfied and taste so yummy.

14 comments:

smallkucing said...

ya...very yummy. The one we went to was a famous tourist hunt coz now sure where to eat. There were really a lot of people there

Xjion89 said...

wow, look nice and crispy~~^^
and, Dylan looks super cute in the previous post~~~

reanaclaire said...

yes, heard of this babi guling from foongpc.. must go try next time..

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

yerrrr jahat!! i wan eat dat worr!! LOL

suituapui said...

I thought Indonesia is a muslim country but they've babi everywhere... I guess Bali is more Hindu.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Crispy pork skin! :D

Cath J said...

Oh this is how it look... was ask to try on my previous trip but I dare not... hihihi...

oLive said...

I go for Babi Guling at Bali too..
erm.... But didnt try it out.. looking at my frz who were eating.

hp84 said...

i tried babi guling in bali before too. but the stall that i went is in Ubud. Ibu Oka Babi Guling.
Indeed, the skin is really crispy.

hp84 said...

i tried babi guling in bali before too. but the stall that i went is in Ubud. Ibu Oka Babi Guling.
Indeed, the skin is really crispy.

Joanne Ting said...

This is how Babi Guling looks like it. Heard from my friends who ate it before but I thought it was a pork roll instead.

vialentino said...

the babi guling i enjoy is the meat very much...not the roasted pork skin ... too unhealthy...kekeke

email2me said...

I love the babi guling a lot weh .... after that cholesterol meter burst. But still I want to eat! lol

thenomadGourmand said...

Damn it, so much better & diff frm my experience!!
*feels cheated * ;p

http://www.rebeccasaw.com/ad-hog-kota-damansara-for-babi-guling/

Related Posts with Thumbnails