Best Place to watch your World Cup matches is in here ...
- I am so excited that World Cup is coming soon in June after 4 years of waiting. The world will be just rocking and everyone eyes will glued to their television.
- In order not to disturb my baby at night and making loud noise in my home, I would need to find a right place to chill out while watching and cheering for the country I am supporting (Azuri Rules!) during the live game with my friends ...
- Guess what! I manage to find the right place for it .... the perfect place for best beers, best foods, best environment, loads of funs and many LCD and projector screens at every corner ... all can be found @ Bentley's Pub. Bentley’s Pub is located at Level One of Hotel Nikko Kuala Lumpur.
- Other interesting events happening at Bentley’s Pub are:
The Carvery Lunch which is available from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays). Indulge in juicy roasted beef or chicken accompanied with the traditional Yorkshire pudding and Bread & Butter pudding plus a buffet selection of salads, soup-of-the-day and desserts. Available daily from 12 noon to 2.30 pm at RM45.00++ per person.
- You can sense the World Cup Fever is on! From 11th June to 11th July, Bentley’s Pub invites all World Cup fanatics to watch the matches ‘live’ on the big screen whilst enjoying A COMPLIMENTARY BEER.
- Order a whole bucket and stand a chance to win A TRIP FOR TWO to the winning country of the 2010 World Cup Team or a limited edition of Budweiser 2010 World Cup Aluminium Bottled Beer.
- Wanna show off your pool skill, just join the the Pool Challenge @ Bentley's Pub. Pool for Beer every Tuesday night at 7.00 pm and 8.30 pm. Limited to 16 players on a first-come-first-served basis. No registration fee required.
Prizes for winners:
First Prize - RM 250 Worth of Tiger Beer
Second Prize - RM 100 Worth of Tiger Beer
- You can enjoy a game of darts as well ...
- Ladies Nite... this one night is just for all ladies out there! Every Saturday from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm, all lovely lasses get to drink for free … selected beverages, wines and beers! Of course, gentlemen are welcomed too.
- Be happy every day of the week. Come and have a good jolly time with friends and colleagues. Take advantage of the Happy Hours deal of Buy 1 Free 1, Mondays to Fridays, 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm. Citibank credit cardholders have more reasons to be happy with the all night long Happy Hours on every Monday and Wednesday.
- Lots of variety of draft beers offered in here ...
- I love the wooden ambience and design with the World Cup decorations ... truly a comfortable and entertaining place to watch World Cup matches.
I love this cool art painting ... very artistic!
Other than variety of beers offered, they do offer a vass variety of wines, cocktails and liquors of your choice ...
- What’s more than just watching football! ... The culinary team has concocted a special World Cup Snacks menu to keep those hunger pangs at bay.
World Cup Snacks: RM20.00++ per selection.
Budweiser Deal: Order any one of the World Cup snacks and enjoy a bottle of Budweiser at on RM26.00++.
World Cup Snacks - German Curry Sausage ... goes well with Weihensthephaner German Beer
World Cup Snacks - Tex-Mex Soccer Fries ... goes well with Corona
World Cup Snacks - Blue Azurri ... goes well with Heineken
World Cup Snacks - South African Warrior ... goes well with Budweiser American Lager Beer
World Cup Snacks - Sambal Brazil Striker ... goes well with Warsteiner German Beer
SUPRISE Birthday Celebration for ESTHER ...
- We gave Esther a suprise birthday celebration ... thanks to the Nikko Hotel for sponsoring the wonderful-licious cake ...
Muchos Nachos with Dip (RM 20) - Basket of crispy tortilla chips with spicy tomato salsa and guacamole dip.
Bratwurst and Mash (RM 22) - Grilled chicken mushroom and cheese sausages with pommery mashed potatoes and glazed onion gravy.
Asparagus Smoked Salmon Wraps (RM 16) - Deep fried green asparagus and smoked salmon sticks with Bombay dip on a bed of summer greens.
Buffalo Chicken Wings (RM 25) - Half dozen baked chicken wings in secret BBQ sauce served with blue cheese spicy dip and celery sticks.
- We thought there is no food served to us after our stomach being fed so much till nearly the maximum.
- We are so thrilled when we saw a troley was pushing towards our way ... OMG, it is so scumptious delicious food on the tray ...
A suprise dish for us with the 'leng chai' Chef showing his cutting skill ...
Yummylicious thin sliced of beef ... roasted until very fragrant and the meat is so juicy.
I really like the grilled potatoes and everything of it ...
Here is the dish which the Chef prepared for me ...
Pimp Daddy Via with Esther and Uli ... seriously I can tell you that I was feeling so satisfied with the amount of beers I have drank with the company of Bok, Andrew, Ken and Sidney. And of course the yummylicious food served in this Bentley's Pub as you can see the food pictures above. Not forgetting the gorgeous birthday cake.
- I really wanna say thanks to Kattie, Jamie, Rhianna and Mr. Wolfgang for their hospitality treatment.
- Just for your information if you are planning a private party? You can simply give a call to find out more or how! at this number +603 2782 6188 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bentley's Pub open on Mondays to Fridays, 12 noon to 12 midnight and from 4.00 pm to 12.00 midnight on Saturdays. Closed on public holidays and Sundays. To reserve your place at Bentley’s Pub, you may dial +603 2782 6268 to make your reservation.
- WHO WILL GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR? Do drop your prediction in here.