My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A new milestone achievement for my blogsite

All thanks to you my friends and readers ... 300 unique visitors!
  • I have started to blog in year 2003 actually (where I wish Nuffnang and Google Adsense exist) in bravejournal and it was just a simple blog to pen down my moments.
  • With limited templates and functions, decided to move to Blogger (currently now) in March 2008. For first 6 months, my unique visitors was below 20 and sometimes less than 5 also ... I know it was a de-motivating feeling to write but in fact my aim is to pen down my moments in my life.

Thanks to you for your support ... thou is a small amount compare to others site but it was a great achievement for me.
  • Slowly, readers are flocking in to visit my humble blog and finally till now after 2 years, it have crossed 300 unique visitors a day.
  • I would say not because of my contents and pictures which drive you to view BUT it was your SUPPORT to me ... millions thanks to YOU!

36 comments:

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Congrats Via :)

Joanne said...

Hey Via, Congrats! Sure will always come here to read your exciting post and view your nice pictures!

300 uniques, mine need to divide 10 times compare to yours.

smallkucing said...

wah lau eh....good for you!

reanaclaire said...

wah...how to achieve that ah.. i never!!!

Dave said...

Congrats! smile on your nuff ads!

jfook said...

Congrats!

v!vi@n said...

wow....congratz...tats a great achievement....

vialentino said...

thanks all for ur support and clicks on NN ... love u all ...

Mei Teng said...

I don't keep tabs on the number of visitors or the demographics on my blog.

KoK0-JeLlY said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, MR. VIA!!

300 is a lot for me. How much you earn from Nuff?

eugene said...

So happy for you, my support shall be continued,,now i love to see Dylan's picture here instead of the beer beer one,,, trying to cut down bro, so dont tempt me lah,,,

take care now and once again ,,keep it up, shall be back visiting

Anonymous said...

Congrats, wow, 300! what is your next aim? 1k?

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Congrats. Here's to 1000! :-)

[SK] said...

wow, that's cool!!! you got very high hit rate for your blog leh.. how can i also achieve that huh??

J2Kfm said...

Congrats, vialentino.
Now go out and throw a party !!!

Keep it up. As long as you're writing from the heart, I'm sure you'll reach your first thousand per day very soon. :)

suituapui said...

300 unique visitors and views, what's the difference? I see in the table, you have over 600 views even?

suituapui said...

P.S. Congrats!!! Sure you will not have a problem with traffic - you've got an interesting blog plus such nice photos!

mizzura said...

wow...congratsss!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congratulations!!! :)

oLive said...

Via, u really sai lei.. I m upset as I unable to increase the visibility for my blog!!
And, I m feeling weird.. Why those Nuffnang adv unable to appear in my blog sometimes geh?!

:: yvonne :: said...

Wow.. congrats~~~

CH Voon said...

congratz. and keep it on. Gabateh!

Lisa717 said...

congratz congratz bro!!! I always knew that u can get more n more traffic!!! ur hard work has really paid off!!!! yeah~~ let's celebrate!!!

lechua said...

hey that's awesome! it's great how u are still consistently updating ur blog and sharing ur stories after so many years! keep it up :D

kenwooi said...

congrats and keep it up =)

HenRy LeE ® said...

bro! i hate u so much :( haha... just kidding! well done! its good to know someone who appreciate their readers... happy blogging ya! :D

Jasmine said...

wow......a good news!Congratulations & keep in up! (*-*)

vialentino said...

kam siah (thank u) all for ur wishes...will keep blogging till i retired.

babe_kl said...

way to go!!!! congrats and wish you more to come ;-)

vialentino said...

babekl: thanks a lot.

xin said...

congratulations! i am sure soon you will hit the 1000 unique visitors milestone :D

FoodDodgers said...

congrats, how do you get so many unique visitors? very nice blogsite indeed! keep it UP bro.

Farah said...

and will still continue to do so :) plus not just to support i do enjoy reading to0o

Lisa said...

wow not bad the 300 unique visitors!

envy! lol

cheeyee said...

*clap clap clap* :D

Vivien said...

congrats, mine hovering around 200 visitors, not yet reach 300

Related Posts with Thumbnails