- Due to the previous interest hike of 0.25% on the BLR, no choice as Yve would need to raise the rental fee to the tenants. Actually we have been very nice to the tenants as during last year economy crisis, Yve did not raise any yearly rental fee as we understand their situation to survive during the economic crisis. We do not want to lose good tenants too.
- As Yve busy taking care Dylan, so I represented her and went down to met up with the tenants and explain to them on the rental increment. Thank God they all accepted it and understand and appreciate our support during bad times.
I have not been to BPK for few months to survey the progress of the area. Finally the new 3 storey shop lot is completed and even got a police station and petrol station which still construction phase. AM Bank, Hospital, 7-eleven, Clinics, Car Show Room, Super Market and Sports ToTo also moved in. 1km distance from Aeon Jusco Bandar Bukit Tinggi.
- Let me share some advice when buying commercial lot than residential lot. For commercial, always look into this few areas
1. Developer background.
2. Look at the developeer master plan of that area and also future development proposal by the Majlis Perbandaran.
3. Must visit the actual site. To me, I prefer a much empty land around the commercial area which can cater for future development which eventually will drive the property value up.
4. Do not invest in very 'ulu' / desserted place even the price is cheap.
Note: If you have lots of money, then just buy a shop lot in a hot commercial area with a very good rental return.
- With the BLR rate increased, any impact to your financial spending?