My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Celebration @ Sakae Sushi, IOI Mall and Melaka Father's Day Celebration

This year is so sweet for me to celebrate my first Father's Day ...
  • Oh yes, can't believe I am promoted to a Father since last year when Dylan was born last year ... a very memorable celebration and very exciting feeling to celebrate Father's day indeed.
  • Of course, Dylan would not know it is a Father's Day and he got to buy me a present ... I will wait till he grow big .... first thing, I don't want Dylan to buy me undies like what CH Voon mentioned in his blog that he received many underwears as a Father's Day gift ... hehehe.

@ IOI Mall Puchong ...


Picture of my and Dylan ...


Having a small little dinner celebration at Sakae Sushi IOI Mall ...



Yve's order ...


My meal ... Unagi ... I just love to eat unagi eel ... yummy


We order many side dishes and the bill exploded to RM 100++ ... very satisfying meal indeed.
Father's Day celebration with my father in law at Melaka ...
  • Me and Yve went down to Melaka last weekend to celebrate Father's Day with Yve's dad.
  • We had a simple nyonya dishes at Makko Nyonya Restaurant @ Melaka Raya ...

Me and Dylan cam-whoring while waiting for the dishes to be served ...

Cake cutting ... my dad in law look so happy and excited to blow the candle off ...


Yuki (my niece) helping her Gong Gong to cut the cake while Brian (my nephew in blue shirt) looking happily as he can't wait to have a bite of the cake ...
  • Stay tune for more as I will be posting my father's day celebration with my dad.
  • Happy Father's day to everyone who is a daddy or celebrating with your dad.

20 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

Happy Daddy's day to u!! =D

suituapui said...

Happy Father's Day to you and to your dad! Ummm...I'm not into Japanese food but my daughter would love that very much, but she's not here right now to celebrate this special day with me. Sobs!!!

Farah said...

happy father's day to you :)

see that u have a delight time with family. god bless ya.

oLive said...

wooh!!!
Via, Happy Father's Day to u..!!
hehe...

kenwooi said...

happy father's day =)

v!vi@n said...

wow...happy father's day to you^^ so nice you have a celebration..my dad is at overseas i cun celebrate with him..only a belated one...^^

jfook said...

Happy father's day!

M-Knight said...

Happy Papa Day to u

reanaclaire said...

Happy Father's Day to U, Via.. and to all papa-s...

btw, your wife has the looks from our FIL. :p

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Father's Day!!!

Carrie said...

happy father's day to you and your dad!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Happy Father's Day, abang Via :)

smallkucing said...

Happy Fathers Day to you :D

Xjion89 said...

hv a great Father's Day celebration^^

chenlin said...

Congratz ya Tino^^ Happy father's day clebration!!!:)

Cath J said...

Happy fathers day!! This is a good promotion (as a dad.. ^_^)

LittleLamb said...

A Happy Father's Day to you.

Alice Law said...

Happy belated father's day! We went to Sakae Sushi too last week, my girl has a wonderful experience with the kiddo sushi!^-^

I think by next year, Dylan would probably be able to greet you a happy father's day!;)

vialentino said...

thanks all for ur lovely wishes...it will take me some time to reply in ur bloggie ... thanks once again ...

Lisa717 said...

Heheheh~~ Happie belated father's day to you bro,Vialentiono!!! If bb Dylan can wish u the same now, you will surely happy til cry right?? hehehe..no worry, very soon. He grows up very healthily n strongly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails