My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

From Visual to Reality, Space Center in Shah Alam

The building is completing soon ...
  • In my previous post, I have shared my company new technology center ... finally the real shape is formed and revealed ...

  • From the visual, people thought this is what Alien center in Shah Alam ...


  • Can see the plants/grass are planted on the wall itself ...

  • I have submitted my application to name the building ... what the building name I've submitted ... take a wild guess or should I say what do you want this building to be named.


  • I've submitted my entry - D' Fortress for this state of the art and unique building ...

6 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

eih?? still away at bali meh?? hahaha.. ur scheduled post is it??

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

nice name n great "alien center". haha :p

Mei Teng said...

why do we need a space centre? already spent tons on the space tourist..haha.

ChrisAu said...

wow...are you moving there too?

Jimmy said...

Very nice building there, really wish to work in digi.

[SK] said...

oh, i've not heard about them building a space center?? hmmm, whatever name it is, DON'T ever name it after some sultans or people, that's very disgusting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails