My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fried Laksa Re-visit @ Well Cook Gourmet Restaurant, SS 14 Subang Jaya

My 3rd visit to this restaurant actually ...
  • After the first time my DiGi colleagues brought me here to try out the Fried Laksa ... instantly I fall in love with the food ... then I brought Yve and baby dylan to try. Then Yve like the food as well.
  • You may read my previous eating experience here with my colleagues at this restaurant.
  • Once again, I came to this restaurant without my DSLR camera ... with baby Dylan around, dun think got the chance to snap nice good pics ...

  • Baby Dylan enjoying the environment ... thank God he let us eat peacefully while the waitress there entertaining him ...

A toy for Dylan to distract him ... this is his favourite toy ... RM 2 nia ... kekeke. Once you snatched that away from him, me and yve will have a tough time to cool him down ...


Chinese Herbal tea ...
  • I love the variety of food choices they served in here ... but of course, I must order the Fried Laksa whenever I visit here ...

Food picture and price was all listed out ... very easy for diners to make their food order decision ...


Love this huge Popiah so much thou it cost RM 5 per plate but is worth I can tell u.


I wanna tried their Wah Tan Hor ... the gravy taste good and love the wok hei smell on the deep fried kuey teow ... excellent to eat with the thick gravy sauce ...


Here comes the Fried Laksa which me and yve ordered to eat together ... this show how badly we craved for this dish ...


Yve had her Lam Mee ... taste not bad actually.
  • I will definitely come back here soon for the fourth time ...
  • Address:-No. 74, Jalan SS 14/2,
    47500 Subang Jaya,
    Selangor

    Tel: 012-6811623 or 012-6583738
    website: http://wellcookgourmet.blogspot.com
  • Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day celebration with your dad and family ... as for me, I will be celebrating my first Father Day as a dad.

17 comments:

suituapui said...

No DSLR camera? But your photos are all so nice leh? I think I like these better...more natural, not like photos in glossy magazines. The popiah looks really good! But RM5 a bit too steep. So that's the fried laksa...ummmm...I'd take the popiah! LOL!!!

smallkucing said...

havent been there yet

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Best oh the foods :)

Via in case you come to Melaka, let me know ya. Wanna see dylan:) So cute!

Alice Law said...

Ohhh... I never have fried Laksa before, but this really looks good!(Die die must try!)

happy weekend!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Really so delicious meh????

Cath J said...

ayooooo... I want to pich some1 now... so gerammm.... ^_^

PeckWm said...

Bro.. I'm staying at Subang Jaya for so many years, didn't know SS14 got nice food leh! haha.. I only know tat area popular for bah kut teh, but Klang one better..LOL

thanks for sharing!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The popiah looks great...

Mei Teng said...

The fried laksa looked very much like fried kuey teow.

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

i never see huge popiah leh.. wanna try. cham.. fried laksa also never heard. HAHA very spicy one ah??

CH Voon said...

first time i heard fried laksa...near to subang jaya... can try can try

reanaclaire said...

Gosh, looks so delicious. If u posted this earlier, i would have asked my son to take me there last few days..now back in ipoh liow... :p

LittleLamb said...

hmmm this round i cannot agree with u liao. cos i went to try with my colleagues.. a bit expensive. the fried laksa is nice. but the popiah..normal size only @ rm5.. :(

Lisa717 said...

Awwwww~~ yummy yummy!!! I wanna go too in some other day in the future!!!

June Tan said...

during my college days, I used to eat at this shop.. coz it's cheap.. u know la.. student price =D I just love the food over here =D

Anonymous said...

yea.. loves the fried laksa here. its unbelievable! long time didnt eat liao. not to mention their service is good and clean place.

Anonymous said...

how come i just know about about it after living in subang jaya for 15 years???!!!!! wth? i love the fried laksa and fried hong kong!

Related Posts with Thumbnails