My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Celebration @ Cravings Restaurant, Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara

Dinner with my dad ...
  • My dad doesn't goes to luxury or western restaurant as he likes to save money and not willing to spent on good foods. He asked me in the car, is the restaurant expensive, I told him no and my dad say if expensive ... there is one good and cheap chinese restaurant @ PJ ... I said nvm and let me arrange.
  • This time, I will bring him to one of my favourite restaurant at Sunway Giza Mall ~ Cravings Kitchen & Bistro.
  • For most of you all might read my previous review on this restaurant ... click here to read. Yve been always wanted to try the great foods and drinks after looking at my pics and finally her wish have came true ...

  • Luckily we came early at 6pm else the restaurant is packed of people ... we manage to get a seat at a corner space ...

  • They do have a giant projector screen and few LCD's TV showing live World Cup match ... during the dinner, it was between Netherlands vs Japan ... by 7pm, the whole restaurant was packed and full house.

  • Let me show you what we had for my dinner with my dad and mom ...


My dad and mom ordered the same drink ... they love Yam drink and they love this Yam Milkshake (RM 10.90) so much ...


Yve's Strawberry Milkshake (RM 10.90) ...


I love their Coffee Latte (RM 8.90) so much ... my Dad ordered another glass of it after tasting it ...


Ordered their special Homemade Chicken Wings (RM 7.90) ... comes with 3 pcs and while I was away to washroom and came back, just saw a piece left only and my parents say they like it and taste so yummy than KFC. Totally agree with them after I have my first bite.

Fried Sausages (RM 7.90)

Here comes the main course meal ... Yve ordered the Salmon Steak served with Brocoli (RM 38.90) ... Yve love the salmon freshness and the sauce ... very yummy!


My mom ordered the Western BBQ and Spicy Steak (RM 28.90) ... she love the juicy meat and the sauce as well.


Guess what, I ordered their special signature dish - Macau 'Lua' Noodle (RM 9.90) which actually is a Pan Mee. Gave my parents and Yve a try and they love the noodle texture so much and of course the half cooked egg yolk ... taste so good when you mixed together with it.


My dad ordered the Grilled Steak with Hot Chilli Salsa (RM 28.90) ... he love to eat spicy food like me and he like his dish so much ...


We are not done yet thou ... we ordered a common dish to be share among us ... we love this Triple Decker (RM 10.90) a lot ... we wanted to order another same dish but I decided to try something new instead ...


Here comes our final dish to satisfy our stomach ... Taiwanese Stir Fried Black Pepper Beef with Noodle (RM 9.90) ... one word - jeng ler!
  • At the end of the dinner, we decided to take a walk at Sunway Giza area to rest ourself ... I feel so full at the end of the dinner and we just love the food served here. A really nice place for family and Dylan love the place too ... he is not cranky at all as the staff there loves to play with him.
  • Oh yeah, do check out their Monster Burger as many patrons order this House Specialty Burger by Cravings ...

29 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow! You celebrated Father's Day there ya....so nice :) Foods looks great wor :)

Dora said...

Ok dads deserved those nice food on the table. Happy Father's Day!

Mei Teng said...

Happy Father's Day to you. You're a dad too :)

I celebrated with my family last Friday. My dad's a typical chinaman who loves Chinese food. But we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant.

Mommy Ling said...

Read a lot on this restaurant but yet to get try...I love the Pan Mee..really make me drooling.

Oh yea, wishing u a Happy Father's Day!!!

reanaclaire said...

hey not bad eh..the food and prices are justified.. but the drinks only a bit expensive.. :)
most important, did your dad like it? all dads are sum toong about their kids' pockets, hor?

SimpleGirl said...

food look promising, sure U had a good celebration with ur dad and family!!!

:: yvonne :: said...

happy belated father's day to u too :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The food looks good...

smallkucing said...

Happy Father's Day

Big Boys Oven said...

walio I forgot you also a father! Happy Father's Day to you! What did Dylan eat? :)

suituapui said...

Yum! Yum! I also went out for a really good dinner last night...but photos not nice, the place too dark. Glad you had a good time on Father's Day! Cheers!

iamthewitch said...

Nice dinner indeed! And you guys ate so much! LOL!

taufulou said...

wow..your dad really now know to enjoy lei..

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i still got no idea where this is!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

fuyoo! really great foods for special day! =D

fufu said...

wow... nice ya but if i have the chance... i will try cooking for both of them.... and other family members

vialentino said...

uli: thanks...cause bring them to see sunway giza also

dora: thanks a lot.

mei teng: wow that's nice ... yeah, my dad hardly dine outside and go for nice n exp food...so this time will bring him out to eat.

mommy ling: yeah, the pan mee is nice...many ppl ordered that pan mee that night

claire: yeah, he love and he ate a lot...same as me...hahaha...makan too much liow

simplegirl: yeah...the main thing is my dad is happy.

yvonne: thanks...now u making me feeling old ler...hehehe

singapore: thanks yeah

smallkuching: thanks ...

BBO: thanks...dylan ate a bit of the triple decker rice

suituapui: nvm ler...just post up only...i also just post up some lousy pics too...

witch: dat night dunno why order so much...luckily can finish it ler...

taufulou: hahaha....shud say me know how to eat a lot...kekeke

joe: if u know kota damansara...then is at sunway giza mall....

caroline: yeah...great day and great for my tummy too...

fufu: great idea ler...but i lose all my cooking touch already.

HenRy LeE ® said...

hey... nice photos of the delicious food there... i work very near to Giza Sunway so maybe can drop by there when im free... btw happy father's day to u! :D

CH Voon said...

nice food nice shoot.

price is moderate.

email2me said...

Wah such a nice celebration ....

Shell (貝殼) said...

Happy Belated Father's Day to you~

cheeyee said...

Happy Father's DAy to you.

Hmm don't know why all pics are not loaded.... will come back later.

[SK] said...

haha, i thot i would expect to see that 8" burger in this post!! you didn't order that for your dad?? hehehehe~~ :p

Jasmine said...

Your food pictures are very well taken, may I know what lense did you use?

Cath J said...

beautiful foods.. :)

cheeyee said...

Alright now can see all the beautiful pics. :)

Yum yum.... and price is affordable too.

nrewq said...

Hey totally forgot, Happy Belated Fathers Day!! :)

As usual the food there looks sedap!

Lisa717 said...

Good sharing~ I wanna go there I wanna go there too!!! the drinks are just so good!!

June Tan said...

Hey, thanks for the wonderful sharing food.. =D

I tried this out last friday night =D http://junetan84.blogspot.com/2010/06/cravings-kitchen-bistro.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails