My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

EOE Online Photo Printing

It's been long I do not print photo since I bought my first digital camera. I could not recall when is my last photo print. Till recently I went back to my parent's house and flip through my family old album, it feel so good to hold the photo in my hand. All my photo are kept in laptop, external hard disk and internet.I constantly worry that my laptop would crash, hard disk would corrupted, certain website goes burst, which would cause me to lose all my precious memories that would never be able to bring back anymore. Hence I decided to get some of my baby photos printed out so that I could see it with my own eyes without switching on my laptop.I hope my son would do the same when he grows up, our photo would pass on to one generation to another generation.

Well, I have selected few of the photo now. What next? Look for the photo shop! Frankly speaking, I'm just too lazy to drive to any of the photo shop. Thus I searched around and found this site. http://www.eoe.com.my/ They simply fullfil my requirement of do not need to drive out to get my photo printed, however just by few clicks in their website and the photo would deliver to my doorstep in 2-3 business days. Sounds good? Head to EOE Online Photo Printing and start your own experience right away!

They are the first and only online photo shop in Malaysia that I know of. I'm so eager to see the quality of the print. I'm going to place order with them immediately after this post. Once I receive my order I will share with you here how is their service and quality of the print.

Here is their current promotion. With each 4R print at only RM0.30 and free delivery for orders above RM35.00, you’ll get your money worth! Not forgetting the time you saved travelling too!

4 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

Whoa so nice! gud i will check this out later! =D

uLi.佑莉 said...

You review this as well ya :D

Cath J said...

oh yeah need to print some photos of mine too..

online photo print said...

I am feeling so curious about these company, I want to do some online photo printing and I know a better company but I want to try these also, thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails