My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Debbie Goh and My Sister, look alike?

Do they look alike? ...
  • When the first time I met Debbie Goh, I was shocked and wanted to tell her that she really looks like my sister ... but I did not share with Debbie on that day.
  • Wanted to get a few feedback from you all to confirm the resemblance of both of them.

Click here to read my dining experience with Debbie and Hudson ...
  • The day after my review, I drop a message in my sister's Facebook wall ...

  • Yeah, I remember my sister have the same hair style, same pose and a little bit same the way they both smile ... how ironic ...
  • Let's look at the comparison below and you judge for yourself ...


Debbie Goh (1998 Miss Malaysia Chinese International Pageant winner) AND my sister (Former Finalist in 1995 Miss Malaysia Universe) ... not a winner .

  • Do they look a like , at least close to 90%? or what ... give me your thoughts.

21 comments:

suituapui said...

Ya...there is a bit of resemblance. Wah! Your sis so pretty - what happened to you? ROTFLMAO!!! No lah...just pulling your leg. Actually, the two of you have some resemblance to each other too.

iamthewitch said...

Quite similar indeed!

:: yvonne :: said...

yaya!!! almost 90% look alike :) smile almost same too :p

reanaclaire said...

yes..yes...!!! a younger version and a more matured one.. looks like sisters!

smallkucing said...

sure not related ar? Like long lost cousin or what? Look similar

ChrisAu said...

wow... u din take pics with her?

Lisa717 said...

kinda alike ler~~ From pic, they are like 80% similar^^ hehe..but i wish to see ur sis in real ler~~ mayb in real, they might look more alike~~ hehehe..thx for sharing bro!!!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

LOL @ STP's comment!!

eihh really look alike aye! lovely! =D Show more picture ma. :)

Joanne Ting said...

Hey Via,

Both of them look alike and like sisters actually.

uLi.佑莉 said...

wow! really look alike wo!

~Coco~ said...

wah, your sister is a former Miss Malaysia too, she is very pretty. Now I know who is Debbie Goh already, yeah, she is indeed pretty.

HenRy LeE ® said...

gosh! they both can go for the look alike competition or something like that! hahahaha!

nrewq said...

Hmm...u have a point there... so looks like your sister must have inherited all the good genes..lol..just kidding man! :)

Alice Law said...

They look quite alike....... neah, you probably mistakenly published the same person's photo twice!;p

Happy Sunday!

babe_kl said...

wah your sister is very cun leh!

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

Anonymous said...

All in all worldwide propensity to consolidation in justifiable unrestricted masses, claptrap
included, there is a gargantuan appetite championing studying English communication in those parts of the in the seventh elysian fields, where English is not a grave language. This conclusion leads us that there is extra-large impecuniousness proper instead of English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is inseparable of most encouraging countries in terms of propagative mount dare, which means teaching English in Korea would be eagerly profitable.

click here

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very good contribution. Thanks for discussing this things. I truly enjoy it

Anonymous said...

I must point out, appreciate your revealing this particular beneficial content. My partner and i learned a lot. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

That is a handful of excellent information. I ran across lots of things which I've been searching for.

Related Posts with Thumbnails