My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Best Loh She Fun @ Mama Kitchen Restaurant, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Do download the 10% food discount voucher to benefit more when you dine in this restaurant ...

  • I have heard about The Mama Kitchen which served the best Clay Pot Loh She Fun in town. But I do not have the time to bring my family to try out Claypot Loh She Fun until it opened a new branch in Bandar Puteri Puchong a month ago which is closed by to my house.
  • I just can't wait to show you the delicious food I have tasted in Mama Kitchen, truly reminds me of my own mom's cooking ... they do served other chinese dishes than the Loh She Fun.


The first restaurant established since 1983 was at Jalan Sultan by the name Seng Kee but later her daugther, Helen Long decided to expand the business by adding another branch in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. And now another new branch was opened at Bandar Puteri Puchong (same row as the Hong Leong Bank).


The origin signage of the famous Claypot Loh She Fun @ Jalan Sultan and now you can get to eat at this Puchong branch.



The business was really good and was packed even till late 9pm as customers just keep on coming in to taste the yummylicious food served in this restaurant.


You must take this chilli ... super strong smell and taste very spicy and good ... recommended for those who can take very spicy ...


The fresh chilly padi ...


Here comes the famous dish of all ... Claypot Loh She Fun (RM 7 small, RM 12 medium , RM 15 big portion) ... I can smell the Loh She Fun when the waiter carry over this claypot to my table ... When I saw the egg yolk, I can sense that this is will be tasty-licious ...


It came with plenty of minced pork and that signature raw egg on top. You usually mix it all up and let the egg gets cooked in heat still retained from the pot.


After mixing it with the egg and you can smell the fragrant coming out from the Loh She Fun ... can't wait to have my first bite on it ....


Very strong in flavor .... This is the best Clay Pot Loh Shu Fun I tasted so far, if you know any that is more better don't forget to let me know. Bet Not!


Peppercorn Pig Stomach Soup (RM 12 small , RM 18 medium, RM 25 big) ... what I can say that your tongue will be blasted with the strong pepper once you take a sip ... the soup was tasty and I love the meat ... tender, chewy a bit, smooth and easy to bite and swallow ...


Bitter Gourd Tofu Soup (RM 6 small, RM 10 medium, RM 13 big) ... woah, the soup was strongly flavoured with the bitter gourd and very nice to drink ...


Garlic Roasted Pork (RM 15 small, RM 20 medium, RM 30 big) ... I love the pork meat texture, soft and tender ...


Stir Fried Hong Kong Kai Lan ... you can choose to stir fried the kai lan with Prawn / Siew Yoke / Fish Slices / Beef.


Creamy Buttered Squid (RM 12 small, RM 20 medium, RM 30 big) ... the butter gravy was really thick creamy and really nice to eat together with the fresh deep fried squid.


Assam Fish ... we all love this dish a lot ... the combination of different taste such as sour and spicy ...




The assam gravy goes well with the white rice ...


Large Fresh Water Prawns Fried Noodles (RM 15 small, RM 28 medium, RM 38 big) ... the fresh water prawns was huge and fresh ... love the gravy of this noodles ... really a highly recommended dish ...




Garlic Roasted Pork Wanton Noodle (RM 8 small, RM 12 medium, RM 16 big) ... guess what, this dish is so so delicious that we ordered twice ... the garlic roasted pork was perfectly roasted and really goes well with the wanton noodle.


Spicy "Kam Heong" La-La (RM 10 small, RM 15 medum, RM 20 big) ... if you like to eat la-la like me ... this dish was superbly good and tasty ... with the extra kick of spiciness in the dish which drove me addictively to eat one by one and basically like I ate the most ....


Marmaite Chicken ... the taste of the marmaite was just nice together with bit of sweetness ... excellent taste.

DOWNLOAD & SAVE THE PICTURE BELOW and PRINT to get 10% discount off in a single receipt with a min. spent of RM 50 & above when you dine at this Mama Kitchen (Puchong Branch only!)


Save the picture into your computer. Print and bring to Mama Kitchen @ Bandar Puteri Puchong branch only
  • Address of this restaurant:-

    No. 48, Jalan Puteri 2/4
    Bandar Puteri Puchong
    47100 Puchong

    Tel: 03-80638030

25 comments:

smallkucing said...

yup..makan there before. Food were good. As for Loh Shi Fun..hmmm..okay okay la..still prefer the yoke heng loh shi fun at serdang

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

omg look so yummy! sobs lucky my tummy still upset if not sure craving for this badly! lol

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

aiya.. i dl n print oso no use, me at sabah lor. :(

Mei Teng said...

I have tasted the loh she fun at the TT branch. The last time I was there was many years ago and somehow, I remembered that the taste wasn't really good. Quality of food dropped. Don't know what happened. It used to be good.

Ray Teng Food Hunter said...

Hey Via, the loh shu fun really looks good and I have never see such a claypot loh shu fun before. Must give it a try then!

Jerome said...

Back to visit you here again. I try at the TTDI one, very jeng! their food taste delicious. Did not try the assam fish before as assam fish is my fav.

taufulou said...

suddenly my saliva keep coming out seeing your post..

iamthewitch said...

I loved the roasted pork noodles! Special!

reanaclaire said...

Via, u doing food reviews for restaurants nowadays??? geng! very very nice drooling food..

Alice Law said...

Aiyor... this is definitely a good suggestion! The spread .
of food looked awesomely delicious, 'gau for hau'!!!

Please enjoy your weekend!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow...so fast uploaded! We had a great dinner last night :)

kenwooi said...

emm emm.. looks nice =D

Xjion89 said...

wow, somemore got coupon~~~r u doing advertising for them..?ahahahha~~~

anyway, the food all looked nice^^~~~

Tan said...

Hello Vialentino,

Actually I went to Mama Kitchen @ Puchong with my fmaily yesterday night, now only got to see the discount voucher given by you. The loh she fun taste great. This time will download the voucher and go back to the restaurant to try other foods.

Lisa717 said...

awwww~~~ so yummy!!!!

Cath J said...

gosh your food photo can kill people 1 oh... too delicious to see... hehehhe...

netcat said...

Just got back from there... disappointed.. very salty.. compared to their KL shop really need major improvement..

cHrIstInA_YY said...

"Low Shu Fun" is my most favorite noodle among all! I love it in soup, yum yum~

And your food pix is making me so hungry now @@"

cHrIstInA_YY said...

"Low Shu Fun" is my most favorite noodle among all! I love it in soup, yum yum~

And your food pix is making me so hungry now @@"

wenn said...

i would definitely love the prawns!

Joanne Ting said...

Hi Via,

will definitely go and try this branch since got 10% somemore.

Mommy Ling said...

Oh..the lou shee fun making me drool especially the minced meat

Agnes Sim said...

yo..I'm very very veryyyyyy hungry liao.

Iriene said...

Thanks, definitely yummy :)
Will go and try at the TTDI branch. Do they accept credit card?

Ai Ling said...

I've visited this outlet and I regretted every bit of it. I ordered the Loh Shu Fan (almost tastely and a bit watery), Siu Yok Noodles (the Siu Yok tasted like it's been kept for days) and the Pepper Soup (the lousiest I've ever tasted. Spicy because of the cili padi and not because of the pepper. It's totally bland!). I ended walking out of the shop without finishing my food. Wasted RM30 over for 2 pax over lousy food. Maybe that day the cook was just not in the mood to cook. However, I promised myself never to step into this place again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails