My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Yve's Birthday Celebration @ Kissaten Restaurant, IOI Boulevard, Puchong

Happy Birthday to my dearest Lou Poh ...
  • If I tell you all that I did not prepare any present and bring Yve to a restaurant in Puchong where we always eat ... sure all will blast me one ... aihhh, got to admit due to my tight schedule, I did not prepare any present at all and we went for a restaurant in Puchong due to traffic jam after heavy downpour.
  • I promise Yve to bring her to a real Japanese Restaurant @ Bangsar as her present this coming weekend ... kekeke.

  • I love the ambience of the restaurant inside ... made of mostly wood and very bright and calm place to eat ...





Nice wall deco ...


I like their menu design ... very colorful and stylish.
  • This time, Yve got to celebrate her birthday with our Little Stallone together for the first time.

Let Little Stallone choose his food ... I want a Cheesecake for mommy & myself!


Little Stallone gave mommy a HUGE birthday kiss ... and says "mam mam mam dah" ... to translate - Happy Birthday Mommy and love u


We started off with their mushroom soup ... not sure why it is served in warm and not hot at all but the taste was okay.


I love my pasta with assorted mushrooms and the half boiled egg .. taste so good after mixing it.


Yve ordered the Saba grilled fish ...


Yve totally enjoy and love the freshness of the fish and very delicious ... she gave me a bit and I totally agree with her ... yummy!


We ordered a side dish - Salmon Cream Pizza ...


We thought a small size pizza ... din know is a big size ...


We love the thickness of the melted cheese and generous of salmon fishe meat in the thin crust pizza ... taste very delicious and we both love it so much ...


Look at the amount of cheese and how high Yve pulled the pizza off and the cheese is still dangling on the dish and doesn't want to let off.


Dylan's Cheese cake arrived ...


Woo-la-la ... yummy says Dylan!


Dylan says "Mommy, since I don't know how to buy u a present yet, let Dylan perform a show to mommy ... see mommy, Dylan carry a spoon and MUMMMM into my mouth .... a Spoon Eating performance! duhzzz.
  • A simple birthday celebration and Happy Birthday to my beloved wife ...
Related Posts with Thumbnails