My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

One Year Anniversary in DiGi

4th May ... my life turn to Yellow ...


  • The moment I turn my life into yellow from Maxis after 9 years wokring in there as my first job. Then quit IBM Malaysia after a month there ... then here is the big change towards my career.
  • It's been a year for me in DiGi and a decade of working experience as "Kuli" - Slave. I don't feel like I've been working in DiGi for 1 year as I felt like I have been working here for 3 months only ...

  • The first time I came here for interview, I was amazed by the company outlook & inlook, it looks like a Hotel Resort to me. I tell myself, I need this new environment to spice up my working life. Do or Die also must get into this company.

  • Must say thanks to RA and RC for hiring me and getting me on board into this young and full of energy company. Oh yeah, it makes my life feel younger as ever.

  • I am happy to know and make new buddies and friends in here ... from my RoBoT, SiNeck, EIR and TukangKasut project ... happy to know them as my project team members. Glad to know many vendors too.

  • When I join to the SPMO team, one of the KPI is gaining weight ... this is the group where everyone loves to eat and hunt for good foods. Another great thing is all are kaki camera.

  • It's been a lovely atmosphere working in here thru out the 1 year ... attended colleagues weddings, fullmoon party and drinking session.

  • One of the requirement working in here, you must know how to party, eat and drink beer!! I am shocked where during the Townhall session, they serve beer and nice finger foods ... a very good culture and a way to relax our mind after all the hardwork.

  • One thing I like about working in here is the Work Life Balance which the company stressed about it. Every staff must not feel pressure and busy with their work instead encourage us to spend more time with our own family and friends.
  • With that, every week, we can work@ at elsewhere from office.

  • I love the activities organized by the company ... many events and teambuilding for the staff ...

  • Other than 8 hrs of work, you need to know how to have fun and enjoy your life and contribute to the charity ... many outdoor events and activities organized by the company too.

  • If you think I look smart in corporate outlook, then maybe is not the style for DiGi. I remembered when I wore tie with long sleeve shirt for interview, the first thing HR told me is to remove my tie....hahaha
  • I like the casual attire dress code when comes to work ... very comfy and no sweat at all.

  • How's my life 1 year in DiGi? Will give you my short and sweet answer; happy and fun working in here.

  • Alright, time to go back to work as my company does not pay me for blogging.

25 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Happy 1 year anniversary :)

vialentino said...

uli: thanks....time flies very fast ler...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

One year is fast... happy 1st anniversary ^^

jfook said...

Happy First Year Anniversary!!!

kenwooi said...

what are the requirements and qualifications to work at digi? care to share it to us? =)

Glo-w~* said...

Happy Anniversary^^ I'm a digi user ^^

Mei Teng said...

For some people, after the 1st anniversary, they will be rethinking whether to stay put or move on. Great looking office. I wish more offices look like your workplace.

Ann said...

very high tech and very smart corp look. Is it a pressure cooker company?

Yes, I now live in NEw Zealand. grew up in Sarawak and left when I went abroad for studies and never went back to live again.

[SK] said...

very nice office, and definitely very good culture there.. so i guess there will be more anniversaries for you in Digi right?? :)

vialentino said...

christina: thanks thanks...

jfook: thanks...

kenwooi: dun have special requirements needed...just apply only

glow: thanks...wow....hope u r a happy digi user.

mei teng: yeah...agree with u...i might stay here few more years before moving to celcom/axiata to complete my working experience in all the top 3 telcos in msia.

ann: i wouldnt say a pressure cooker company....the stress here is different...busy kind of stress...as long still got time for my family...most important

sk: yeah....few more anniversaries...hehehe

iamthewitch said...

Ehh the last laptop picture.. that's yours ah??? So cute... hehee

xin said...

*jealous* it looks like such a fun place to work at!!!! they wanna hire more ppl? :P

taufulou said...

fulamak@! what a great place to work ...i just wish my company is 10% of it and activites also~

oLive said...

ur working environment look like superb great^^
the yellow man look cute..

lalala~~~ i will follow you~~~lalala

smallkucing said...

Really great company and team you got there. Guess if you are enjoying your job, the job is no longer just a job :D

TZ said...

hmm... is digi hiring? I dreamt of working there too. :p

Cath J said...

Congrats bro!! Wish you all the best in coming future... ^_^

CH Voon said...

happy for you and hope you like to work in Digi.

u promote digi in ur blog, your boss should allow u to do so.

Alice Law said...

Wah~!! Happy 1st working anniversary... it seems your company is not bad wor, how's the increment and bonus har?!:p

Have a nice day!

vialentino said...

iamthewitch: yeah, my laptop ...very kiddo rite...

xin: need to apply thru jobsites...not my co. ler...kekeke

taufulou: nice place to de-stress urself even u r under pressure.

olive: thanks thanks...

smallkuching: no job is perfect...sometimes u enjoy and sometimes u hate it too...

tz: got hiring but dunno which dept

cathj: thanks a lot.

chvoon: digi encourage internet and fb promo ...hahaha...

alice: increment and bonus...ok ok nia to me alh....nothing to shout about

mon said...

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur
Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas
Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather
Louis Vuitton Graffiti
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas
Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim
Louis Vuitton Monogram Glace
Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin
Louis Vuitton Monogram Miroir
Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor
Louis Vuitton Monogram Perforation
Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis

j_fish said...

looks fun to work there. >__________<.. happy anniversary!! XD

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Wow!! Great company!! Love everything about it!!

Iriene said...

Wow, I fall in love with DiGi too!
Any vacancy?...LOL
Have a great working environment and
a wholesome family life too!

Ravi Kumar Vooda said...

congrats johnson

Related Posts with Thumbnails