My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nice Coffee Place @ Pacific Coffee Company, IOI Boulevard

Coffee taste here is good ...
  • Me and yve spotted this coffee place when we came here to eat Korea food ... we told that we must come here to try out their coffee one day ... FYI, me and yve is a coffee fan ... myself influenced by Yve as I am tea drinker previously.

  • I am amazed with the ambience and environment in here ... very modern woody feeling with lots of space which make u feel comfortable.
  • Too bad, I did not brought my DSLR and I just took the pics with my Samsung Omnia mobile phone.



  • Caramel Cappucino ... the price is similar to Starbucks price but the coffee portion here is huge. Worth the money.

Huge mug of coffee ... luckily ordered one cup only ...
  • They even have free internet kiosk setup in here ... Since Dylan doesn't knows how to surf ... so he just play with the mouse.

I hope I can do a coffee review on this outlet one day ...


Will be nice if taken with my DSLR ... awesome place for photography as well ...



  • Another place for me to work@ away from office ...

12 comments:

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wow really huge portion thr. hehe. gosh! Dylan is so cute!! =D

oLive said...

oops.. is this coffee nice? I'm a coffee fan too!!! Like the feeling on enjoying coffee..

Cath J said...

look at the 'hensem' little man... ^_^

iamthewitch said...

Oh I have been here too! Had the ice-blended coffee.. not that great because the ice was not really finely shaven. But maybe I should try the hot drink here next time!

suituapui said...

Looks like a very nice place plus good coffee some more. Where? No address?

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Woow, all these are taken with Samsung Omnia? Quite nice the outcomes!

smallkucing said...

looks like a relaxing place to be

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice cup of coffee :) I can see Dylan turning into more handsome dy :D

vialentino said...

caroline: yeah...very big cup....dylan sure very sombong cause of ur compliment.

olive: the caramel a bit too sweet, order just to try it...no need to add sugar liow...coffee taste is strong and good.

cath j: u mean the big little man rite...kekeke

iamthewitch: aiseh, ice blended is my fav but din order...will take note of this. ask them to blend much longer

suituapui: at ioi boulevard...opposite IOI mall nia.

christina: yeah, with omnia...got photoshop a bit ler...else wont be that nice one.

smallkuching: yaloh...nice place to yum char and chit chat.

uli: handsome like the father rite...kekeke

Shirleen said...

looks like a good place for me to study since I always study at starbucks or coffee bean.. lol..

Autumn said...

OMG!!! I WAS THERE ON FRIDAY EVENING!
Anyway, i don't like their Berry Frenzy (sound something like that) and Passionfruit.

So thirsty and i thought those non-coffee ice-blended drinks would be like Starbucks to help us to quench thirst. Ended up the drinks were blended with cream/milk and they were SO SWEET! And the Berry drink tasted like cough medicine!

But i would not deny that the ambiance is really good with lots of sofa.

If i go back again, no more these two drinks >.<

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Your pictures are very nice despite the fact that you didn't use a DSLR. :-) I heard they had their opening recently, but have yet to try this place. Must visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails