My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, May 28, 2010

New Straits Times - Berjaya University College of Hospitality

Why my face not appear in NST paper ... hehehe
  • Note: This is a scheduled post. I am away for holiday @ Bali ... sucking coconut water now.
  • The event I wrote (click here to read) was published in NST paper ... cool but too bad my picture is not in there ... next time must ask the journalist to purposely snap me in the picture ...
  • My friend who reads my bloggie and saw this familiar post in the newspaper and show it to me ...

  • This is my first actual live cooking class I have attended and I love it so much ... cooking with celebrity Chef Tamara was truly amazing and really learn a lot and from the students too.

  • I really miss the food especially the Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Tangarine juice and Coriander ... gosh, the taste is still resided in my mind and taste bud.

  • If your children love cooking, this is an ideal University College to send your kids there ... I might send baby Dylan to here if he likes cooking and wanna become a Chef!

9 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

good one :)

TZ said...

I need a nice holiday soon... Just could not take to work 7 days a week for the past one week. This is the 2nd week. And i have one week to go :(

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

whoaaa nice nice.. :) witch them oso blogged about it right?? hehe,, syok la sucking coconut now?? =p enjoy holiday! =D

suituapui said...

My daughter is studying to be an English teacher...but looking at the situation in the schools today, this may be a better option for her as she loves to cook!

fufu said...

wow bali!!!! send my regards to everyone there ok? hahaha yeah next time teach me how to make the creamy pumpkin soup ya

Sidney Kan said...

wow! You were a great cook yourself too! Now shall you be cooking for us soon! how about something from Bali! :)

Big Boys Oven said...

hahahaha I was told you can cook! Via can cook! :)

hEnRy said...

still haven't back from bali yet?
I miss Bali so much !!!

vialentino said...

uli: thanks

tz: aiyoh....go and relax urself a bit...

caroline: yeah yeah....that one another event one. only me and the nst author - Sidney Kan went for it.

sidney: i cook home cook dishes only ler...cant compare to your standard....will lose out badly...kekeke

bigboysoven: old old history liow...now i cook maggi mee a lot...ekeke

henry: now i am back liow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails