My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration @ Restoran Dragon Star, Seksyen 1, Petaling Jaya

A simple family dinner with my beloved mom and dad ...
  • My younger brother flew to Australia for holiday and my elder sister been living in Australia ... so as the eldest son and second siblings in the family, I suggested to bring my mom and for a lovely family dinner at Restoran Duck King @ Jaya One at first.
  • Then my dad told me to save money and he suggested there is one Good and Cheap chinese restaurant which his friend recommended to him.
  • I am wondering since when my dad is a food hunter ... ??? ...clueless. So I took his advice since I also want to try something new.

  • Thank God, we came early to this restaurant at 6pm ... as the crowd was filling up the restaurant very fast ...

My mom is so happy to celebrate with her grandson - baby Dylan ...

Here comes the food ... my dad's recommendation ...
  • Honestly, I am sucks in ordering chinese food ... i just know how to order taufu and fried vegetables ...

Stir Fried Vegetables ... in a plain style



I love this Seafood Hot Pot (RM 35) ... got sea cucumber with variety of other seafoods ... very nice dish!


Taufu ... yummy ...


Their signature pork ribs ... way too delicious till my mom told my dad don't eat too much due to his high cholesterol ... ended up I sapu most of it ... siggghhhh.
  • Just wanted to say thanks to my mom for bringing me up and care for the whole family ... We love you always Mom & Dad ... to me, everyday is a Mother's Day.
  • Do let me know how you celebrate with your Mother's Day? If got link, do feel free to post it here ...

8 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Duck King is a popular restaurant. The food's good too.

There's a good Japanese restaurant in Jaya One. Can't remember the name...starts with the letter H.

smallkucing said...

me drooling liao...nice...the claypot seafood not expensive...saw there got Baby clam. 1 Can of those already more than rm10

oLive said...

I'd like the last dish~Pork Ribs! Feel like super delicious somemore with the awesome coulour^^,

Erm.. I've no more chance to celebrate mother's days since 3 years ago!! Now, waiting for the daddy's day... mmmm ^^,

Woah, this year daddy's day, u will be definitely happy lor? Baby Dylan will wish u happy daddy day! hehe

vialentino said...

mei teng: thanks for the reco...will go and check it out if i am going there...yeah, i like duck king food alot actually.

smallkuching: yeah, quite cheap...i thought at least cost rm 55 cause got sea cucumber sumore...

olive: yeah...first time i see so red pork ribs ... hahaha....yeah, this year father's day will b special...with baby dylan around

Alice Law said...

LOL... look at her smile, your mom must be very grateful to have a sweet pie grandson and a filial grown up boy to celebrate Mother's day with her!

Happy weekend!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

*drooling* i want the tauhu and pork ribs! :(

suituapui said...

Ooo...the pork ribs look good. Hope it's nice and tender. The rest...just so-so lah! LOL!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Whatever it is...as long as can makan together-gether :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails