My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am AWAY for Holiday @ Bali ...

No phone coverage & No email access, any urgent matters ... drop me an email
  • This time this holiday will be a unique one. First of all, will bring baby Dylan along with us together with my parents in law too since they did not been to Bali as well. Dylan sure will be molested by pretty MAS air stewardess.
  • Secondly, I might not able to visit all the tourist spot area as Dylan will not able to cope under the hot weather ... so what did Yve arrange was we will be doing Resorts hopping.
  • In my 5 days 4 nights stay in Bali, we will be staying in 4 different resorts with a hired maid and driver thru out our stay.

  • Can't wait to visit Kuta and Nusa Dua beach again thou their sand beach is not so nice as Malaysia's Island.
  • Of course will hunt for some nice local Bali food ...

  • Will miss the sunset and beach dining at Jimbaran for sure ...

  • Lastly, a pure relaxation and holiday to recharge myself ... will need to reduce weight and meditate to relax my mind and body ...

  • Till then, I will be back on 29th May and will reply all your comments. Thanks for your support and clicks on my Nuff ads.
  • Will entertain you all with some of my scheduled post ...

23 comments:

xin said...

have a great trip there!

Mei Teng said...

How much does a hired maid and driver cost per day for your trip? Luxurious holidaying eh? :)

LittleLamb said...

have a enjoyable trip n waiting for ur post about it..

Big Boys Oven said...

hahahah you two plus Dylan left us all in KL so so bad lol! :) Have fun yeah!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

enjoy the trip! whoa baby dylan also following! =D

suituapui said...

Have fun, all of you! Wishing you a safe journey.

M-Knight said...

have fun... and I like the sunset it was awesome..:)

cheeyee said...

Wah 4 resorts in 5 days 4 nights! Bz packing everyday! I like Bali. Been there twice. 2nd time with my parents and my daughter who was 9 months at that time. I was still bf her so it was an easy trip (no need to pack formula milk! Hehe.). I even manage to go for spa with hb while my parents help taking care my daughter for 2 hours. :D

Anyway, enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see the photo.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Enjoy ur trip! Btw, last time looks slimmer leh...... :D

Cath J said...

Have a FUN trip bro!!! ^_^.. bring lots of photo...

iamthewitch said...

Have a wonderful trip!! :)

Big Boys Oven said...

uLi, ya lor look like "Pak Cham Kai" lol! no 'bulu' leh lol!

smallkucing said...

lovely Jimbaran beach and seafood. Go la relax . forget about work and email

taufulou said...

alamak...
the 4th blog post i read on bali liau

so want to go now..
celaka during the last air asia promo fair cannot log in~

ChrisAu said...

nice!!! Enjoy yourself bro!

Ashleyteng said...

OMG via! long time never visit your blog now once visit i see you're in BALI! i was just back from BALI too! ahaha great place it is, isn't ^^
hope u 'll enjoy your trip ya

Farah said...

u back? had fun? hope u enjoy it.

bali still in the list that i havent touch heheh

BB_hwiyee said...

have a wonderful trip...enjoy^^

PeckWm said...

Syok.. holiday!! I'm goin nex year Feb.. Still long way to go..sad

enjoy.. have a wonderful holiday!

Ju Ann said...

okok clicked on yrou nuff ads! come back soon!

bali accommodation said...

Bali is the best place to have your vacation and bonding with your friends and relatives especially if you visit the place and feel the bali accommodation there.

Bali Private Villas said...

Nice Photos of Bali, and i am sure that you will come back again to Bali.

monik-doel sumbang said...

hello... i work in travel agent at Bali.. if u will visit and holidat at Bali. U can contact me :
PT Doel Sumbang
Ruko Puri Bendesa 5&6
Jl By Pass Ngurah Rai
Mumbul-Nusa Dua

Contact person : Ms. Monik +62361 773829 / +628175483354

We serve rent car, voucher hotel, package tour, package honeymoon, etc

Related Posts with Thumbnails