My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fried Laksa @ Restoran Well Cook Gourmet, SS14 Subang Jaya

Totally live up to the restoran name ... Well Cook Gourmet ...

  • Followed my colleagues who brought me to try Fried Laksa at SS14 Subang Jaya. All the while, I am having the normal Laksa with soup and never tried or heard of Fried Laksa ... something interesting and I am pondering how is it cooked and the taste of it.

Pork Free Restaurant ... got muslim customers dine in here too ...

  • Let's wait no more as we need to leave early from office as the restaurant will be packed with people during lunch time ...
  • I saw the Popiah cost RM 5 per plate ... in my mind, I am thinking why the Popiah cost so expensive ... then my eyes look around at others table and every table also sure got order one. So we ordered two plates to try ...

I am totally shocked by the size of the Popiah ... now I would say it is worth RM 5. Then when I took my first bite of it ... walau, reminds me of my mom's popiah ... taste very good.

  • Here comes the Fried Laksa ... I am so lucky that I ordered a big plate and with bean sprouts ... it taste so good and yummy ...

It was cooked like Fried Kuey Teow style as u can smell the wok hei of it ... about the taste, it was excellent ... a bit sour like the assam laksa and overall taste experience is just like eating kuey teow dish with the eggs, garlics, prawns and bean sprouts ... the amazing part u can taste the origin of assam laksa ... wahliow ... Ho Lioa!

  • I will bring Yve and Dylan to try this restaurant over the weekend.
  • Must thanks to Jasprine for this good food recommendation ... no doubt DiGi people really a good food hunter ...
  • Address:-

    No. 74, Jalan SS 14/2,
    47500 Subang Jaya,
    Selangor

    Tel: 012-6811623 or 012-6583738
    website: http://wellcookgourmet.blogspot.com

22 comments:

EVo said...

Thanks for sharing bro! erm btw..ur working in digi now ah? which office?

Mei Teng said...

The popiah looked like generous portions. Have never tried fried laksa before. It does resemble fried kuey teow (with lots of chilli).

iamthewitch said...

Wah Fried laksa! Never had this before.. very unique!

Anonymous said...

wow, something new

smallkucing said...

First time heard of fried laksa. Passby this reastuarnt many times. Maybe will drop in the next round

vialentino said...

test test

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yummylicious!

[SK] said...

wah, the popiah looks very sincere lor, so fat!! i like to eat popiah.. and the fried laksa, looks good also woh, i want to go and try one day..

ohmywtf said...

i have tried fried laksa in Penang! But forgot where liao

KwOnG FeI said...

looks alike with char kuey tiaw.. but with assam laksa..never taste be4~

vialentino said...

ppl ask me using which camera to take...i am impressed that my samsung omnia hp camera can take this good pic...must be good white lighting from the restaurant...

this is very awesome food! trust me, u sure will tao pao back home to eat for second time....

LittleLamb said...

can u tell mehow to go there? yes i m familiar with ss15 subang but which part le? near Pork Noodles? Station1 or ???

I will head there tmrw for lunch.

Alv0808 said...

Love all the food except the with the 'taugeh' inside..beansprout hehhe

cheeyee said...

The fried asam laksa looks really good wor.... *drooling*

suituapui said...

Drool...drool! All look so nice. Oooo...char kway teow! Yum! Yum! Our kway teow here is not nice - the kway teow is different.

Cath J said...

wahhhhh... hungryyyyyyyyyy..... ;-p

jason said...

Uncle Via, mana address? :)

jo-AnNe said...

i really did not hear of fried laksa before and for sure need to try this! at where in subang jaya?

vialentino said...

sure, i will try to get the address and will re-post back here...

Anonymous said...

Uncle Via, this is in SS14 leh.. not SS15...

Jasprine said...

Craving for fried laksa again leh...after seeing ur photos..:D

Anonymous said...

Tried it and is awesome! Thanks for the post. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails