My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Dylan's Passport Picture taken from Home studio

Hello Everyone ...

  • Since I got a DSLR camera and a blue painted wall color background in Dylan's room ... furthermore, I can save some money by going to studio just to take his passport size picture.
  • Woke Dylan up directly from his sleep ... yeah, u can see his messy hair and blur look. Then Yve wore him a white long sleeve shirt with his pyjamas inside ...


The blue background macam real as the photo studio for Passport and IC picture. I told Yve that his picture makes Dylan like a triad leader in Babyland and most wanted person ... hahaha
  • I think this is the best picture of him ... processed the picture in a photo studio and will proceed to do his passport coming Thursday cause Dylan will be going to Bali with us this end of May.

15 comments:

suituapui said...

LOL!!! So cute. Btw, passport photo, must wear dark clothes...no?

oLive said...

Rili like doing passport photo.
but Dylan is kinda blur le..
daddy Dylan, u r definitely crazy on shooting liao.. haha

uLi.佑莉 said...

Geng wor....Next time I bring my niece and you take for her also :P

smallkucing said...

very nice look...

Mei Teng said...

The blue background is a great place for portraiture work.

I took a self portraiture today in a less than perfect setting...my kitchen! I don't have nice blue walls. The walls in my home are all painted in white!

hEnRy said...

Dylan's hair is better than mine now.
Yeng la...

Your blog still very interesting to me even i was in M'sia or when i was in Melbourne

iamthewitch said...

Aiyo I just want to pinch Dylan's cheeks lar, can? :P Wah next time can I borrow your blue wall to take my passport photograph? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow, can save money by not going to photo studio to take passport picture

vialentino said...

suituapui: i dun think so ler...white or dark color shud be ok kwa...this thursday will go and check it out.

olive: aiyoh...not crazy ler...saving money ler...hehehe

uli: can can...no problem.

smallkuching: thanks a lot.

mei teng: agree with u...for potrait pics...u just need a simple and nice background will do...ur pics will looks great.

henry: aiyoh...thanks for ur compliment ... just blog for fun nia lah. wah, dylan hair looks like u ... need to cut his hair liow.

iamthewitch: wahsei...pinch him, later he cry then u manage for me...kekeke....sure u got chance to pinch him. no probs...just come over to my place to take passport pic

anonymous: yeah...save $$$ since got the bg and camera to take it.

xin said...

so cute!!! i think its very hard to make baby stay still n take photo right?

[SK] said...

but i think you need to follow certain measurement standard for passport photos woh..

anyway, enjoy your trip in Bali!!! :)

HenRy LeE ® said...

walao! so cute oh... the next malaysian aaron kwok... haha!

Peace
The CleverMunkey

lechua said...

dylan is simple adorable - i hope he doesn't loose his cute cheeks any time soon!

oLive said...

Saving money wor.... Hehe...

BB_hwiyee said...

is damn cute dylan^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails