My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Dim Sum for my meeting

New refreshment menu for meetings ...
  • First time order dim sum from my company cafeteria for my project meeting ... looks good ... din expect the taste and presentation is like those dim sum restaurant ...
  • Now u know why every project members in my team gained weight!!!

Sorry for the poor quality...taken with my hp ...
  • Next time will order Japanese Sushi ....

13 comments:

fufu said...

wow wow wow... i want dimsum rather than sushi =p

vialentino said...

fufu: hahaha...next time i will order dim sum in morning and sushi for tea break if got a full day meeting

mon said...

Louis Vuitton, a worldwide renowned brand, was an international French fashion house which was engaged to produce a wide range of products, such as leather goods, Louis Vuitton handbags trunks, garments, jewelry, shoes, watches, accessories, sunglasses, and so on. Although the term Louis Vuitton is deeply rooted among people, it was originally referred to LV Malletier. It is well known for its iconic vitton purses and logo which symbolize an everlasting good reputation and wealth.Recommended Articles Louis Vuitton StoryThis designer cherishes a large number of high-end products in the international fashion industry.

Mei Teng said...

Dim sum is one of my fav dishes. I like the ones served at Oriental Restaurant.

YanTzYanTtiE said...

whoot
looks yummy!

oLive said...

I almost have Dim Sum as my breakfast on every sat or sunday morning.. that's the reason why i ll put on weight..

reanaclaire said...

wow..next u be showing us shark fin soup to "long hau" before meeting.. lol...

Alice Law said...

Oh My~!! Your company so generous, dim sum and japanese sushi for refreshment?!!!!

smallkucing said...

jeles sei ngor. Your company so nice one. Last time my boss angpau also tarak

iamthewitch said...

Wah I'm so jealous! My company has only malay food for meeting purposes

FOODnTRAVELla said...

wow.. luxury food for company meeting!

kenwooi said...

wah.. dim sum an meeting.. so cool! =D

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hahaha...I know la....fat fat and fat :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails