My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Canton Bay Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid

Lunch @ Canton Bay with Yve ...
  • Note: This is a scheduled post ... I am away for holiday @ Bali. Enjoying the beach and the babes here.
  • We put Dylan with the babysitter and me & yve purposely took a day leave to pak toh and watch movie - Kidnapper. The movie very nice and gan jeong.
  • We went to lunch at this Canton Bay restaurant since we did not try it before other than Canton-i Restaurant ...

  • The interior is nice and feel comfortable most importantly. Not so much of people cause it was 2pm already.
  • Here comes the food we have ordered ...

This Seafood Taufu Claypot taste not bad but just a bit too salty on the gravy sauce ...


The Ying Yang fried vegetables taste yummy and crispy enough ...


The dissapointment is the char siew and the duck meat which not up to my expecation ... the char siew taste sweet and the chef should improve if they wanna compete with Canton-i Char Siew pork. Secondly, the duck meat taste is not so delicious ... the chef also shud look into this dish to improve ...
  • Overall, not too say bad ... just edible ... anything special and yummylicious food , I can say hardly none ...
  • Anyone tried at this restaurant before? Do feel free to comment ....

10 comments:

smallkucing said...

ooo the fried kai lan very nice...tried that at home before

Mei Teng said...

That 2nd dish is one of my favourites. Whoever invented it is a genius!

Alv0808 said...

Seafood taufu claypot looks yummy to me. I wonder if KK got this restaurant..Canton Bay..

Cath J said...

Love the Yin yang vege.. ^_^

SimpleGirl said...

yea, the char siew doesn't look so good ya

Anonymous said...

simonsays : iv tried & i find the food is over-priced & ordinary. Anyway, i want to introduce this "polo pau" shop @ opposite Puteri Mart Puchong (next to Pasaraya Wai Hong). Its really very good!!! so is their "char siew sou"!! Dun believe me, try it :-) My wife need her polo fix every week!! Im surprised no one blog about it yet.

iamthewitch said...

Always passed by this restaurant but never visited. I think I would prefer Canton-i than this. :P The vege looks good though!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice lunch :)

Xjion89 said...

how abt the price?
the food seem nice^^

Big Boys Oven said...

wow lovely place to dine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails