My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Best Halal Dim Sum in Puchong @ Restoran Ah Kad Kar

Everyone can enjoy Dim Sum now ...
  • Firstly, I must tell this to all my muslim friends and colleagues about this new Halal Dim Sum restaurant outlet in Puchong (Just behind Columbia Asia Hospital, Puchong). I must say that this is a great place to be with all my muslim friends and colleagues who likes to eat chinese dim sum and in a Halal restaurant.


  • Ah Kad Kar is founded with the mission of combining Islamic culture and Chinese cuisine (Dim Sum), most importantly to serve traditional Chinese cuisine and culture to all the major races in Malaysia including Muslim.
  • The name of Ah Kad Kar is origin from the meaning of "ausipicious", with "auspicious" "Dim Sum" and "Soup to ensure the customers enjoy excellent authentic food.

  • Ah Kad Kar was founded in March 2010. The headquarters is located in Subang and currently having two outlets which are located in Subang USJ (No.1, Jalan USJ 21/3, Subang) and Puchong (No.2, Jalan Puteri 7/8, Bandar Puteri Puchong).

  • I love their ambience here a lot ... the concept of green bamboo jungle in the restaurant is designed to bring peace and create a harmonious and successful atmosphere.

  • Let me bring you to go thru their yummy-licious Halal dim sum ... you will be amazed with the taste where you can't tell the difference whether is it halal or non-halal.
  • The Chef really tried hard to bring the flavour closer to Chinese Non-Halal dim sum and he did succeed in it.

  • I like to have a hot chinese tea when eating dim sum ... Firstly, it benefits our own health and also to digest our oily food consumption.


The Halal Dim Sum foods ...


Kad Chicken Bread (RM 3.50)


Kad Glutinious Rice (RM 4.50)


Kad Egg tart (RM 3.00)


Kad Radish cake (RM 3.50)


Kad Chestnut cake (RM 3.50)


Kad Chicken Tofu Roll (RM 3.50)


Top picture - Cordyceps Flower Soup (RM 9) ; Middle picture - Fish Head Herb Soup (RM 9) ; Bottom picture - Kad Herb Chicken Soup (RM 9)


Kad Laver Crab roll (RM 4)


Top picture - Kad Prawn Dumpling "Green" (RM 3.50) ; Middle picture - Kad Prawn Dumpling "Har Gao" (RM 3.50) ; Bottom picture - Kad Siu Mai (RM 3.50)


Top picture - Kad Mutton Dumpling (RM 4.50) ; Middle picture - Kad Fried Chicken Wings (RM 3.50) ; Bottom picture - Kad Chicken Pao(RM 4.00)


Top picture - Kad Black Pepper Chop Rice (RM 7) ; Bottom picture - Kad Sauce Duck Rice (RM 8)
  • I must admit, as a chinese, I can't tell the difference that this is actually a Halal dim sum ... very yummy-licious dim sum and the soups as well. The price is worth and reasonable for the taste and quality of the food.
  • Now I can suggest to my muslims friends to have dim sum together at Ah Kad Kar Dim Sum restaurant.
  • Address and contact details:-

    No.2 , Jalan Puteri 7/8 ,
    Bandar Puteri Puchong ,
    47100 Selangor.

    Tel : +603 - 8062 5854
    Email : info@ahkadkar.com

23 comments:

suituapui said...

I thought all the dim sum served at hotels like Shangri La, Concorde...would be halal? It certainly looks nice but the die-hards would insist it is not the same with the missing ingredient. Like wantan mee without the char siew! LOL!!!

Big Boys Oven said...

the soups served here are delicious, lovely. dim sum also delicious! ;)

ERMAYUM said...

hi dear i am dropping by from Alice's blog - i notice the tittle halal dimsum :) I love dim sum selalu makan dekat blue wave hotel shah alam or any other hotel yg ada promo dimsum :) - TQ for the info I will definetly will go and try this new place

email2me said...

The cordiceps flower soup FTW. I don't mind down 2 bowls of it.

TZ said...

Dude, you become a food blogger already :p I'm drooling when reading your blog even though i'm having my lunch now.

smallkucing said...

Gud ..I can bring my muslim frens there too :)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

OMG? halal dim sum?! cool eh!

I miss "Loh Mei Kai" so much... and many other dim sum in Malaysia =x

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wow...the place looks so nice wor... :)

foongpc said...

Really good meh? I would have thought halal dim sum would not taste as nice as non halal ones : )

iamthewitch said...

I love the soup here! The chicken bun is nice also :)

vialentino said...

suituapui: now u can eat the halal dim sum outside from hotel for a cheaper price liow...kekeke

bigboysoven: oh yes...totally agree with u...the soup is awesome...

ermayum: yeah yeah...give it a try...the taste very close to chinese non halal taste...sumore at cheap price.

email2me: two bowls only meh...i think u can down it for 3 bowls...hahaha

tz: hahaha...yeah, i can sense i will soon become food blogger liow.

smallkuching: can dine dim sum with ur muslim friends now at outside from hotel now...

christina: aussie dim sum also taste good one ler...reminds me of my dim sum experience in sydney...very nice ler...

uli: yaloh...din know got such nice dim sum outlet behind dylan's birth place at the columbia asia hosp

foongpc: i got that impression too at first...but the chef tries to bring the taste and smell close to the chinese dim sum...he really focus in it and he succeeded.

iamthewitch: yeah, everyone enjoy the soup a lot ...

Ann said...

I like that Har Gaw.

The rest are equally delicious.

Karen said...

I will try to go this weekend to eat with my family ... what is the business opening time?

Farah said...

oh im sure will enjoy this one.. now have to find sometime to go puchong and search for the place.

thanks for sharing :)

ksc:nick said...

helo vialentino your dim sum post makes me so hungry now even i had my breakfast.. i came to your blog thru ken chan blog :) would it be ok if i add you in my personal blog...do checkout if you have a second. thanks. http://kscnick.blogspot.com

RAIA said...

hello mr vialentino,
sorry i already shared ur link on my FB without ur permission.
but ur writing make me hungryyyy...!
tq so muchhhhhh....!

RAIA said...

hello mr vialentino,
sorry i already shared ur link on my FB without ur permission.
but ur writing make me hungryyyy...!
tq so muchhhhhh....!

aishah said...

dah pergi tengok Ah Kad Kar Puchong, NON HALAL

Kodhalal said...

The menu includes Pork With Perserved Vegetable Rice...how can this place be halal. Maybe only the dim sum is halal. This is misleading...

Liz said...

Apparently it isn't halal anymore. I guess when this post was written back in May it still was....

But nope. No longer halal few months down the road.

ais said...

THIS RESTAURANT IS NO LONGER THERE RIGHT??

Anonymous said...

Yes! No Longer Available

Muhammad Abdullah said...

This is non halal restaurant.please remove out frm the website.wrong infomation.wasting time to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails