My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Cloth Diaper & Yve Online Business story

Baby Cloth Diapers, Clothes, Baby Swimming Pool ... all @ www.mybbshop.blogspot.com
  • Actually I wanted to post Johan's (DiGi CEO) Farewell Party but I promised Yve that I will post her online business stuff. There is a story behind on how Yve started her online business and I got my DSLR camera.
  • Actually, as husband & wife, me & yve had an agreement last year December on who manage to ROI and whether she can ROI my DSLR amount of investment. We tend to challenge each other in making side / part time money the most.
  • Sad to say, I lost to Yve very badly as she manage to ROI my DSLR amount of investment in the 3rd month.

When Yve introduce the baby cloth diaper in her website, look at the amount of order for a day itself ~~~ no wonder my photography business loss to Yve badly. Baby cloth diaper is good for baby compare to a normal pampers. Reduce rashes/red skin at the thight and baby will feel much comfortable wearing it. Imagine us wearing a pamper inside compare wearing a cloth pants. Another benefit is the cloth diaper can last longer than any pampers brand out there and it is re-washable and re-usable ... save a lot of MONEY!
  • Many moms been asking Yve where to get baby cloth diapers ... in fact Yve did buy some baby cloth diapers for Dylan to test and to determine is it good a not. After a month of trying and knowing which brand is good in quality, she manage to get the distributor contact for the brand.
  • The distributor is happy to let Yve to sell it via her online biz website. You may search and add mybbshop.boutique@gmail.com in Facebook.


The amount of order for the 1st week ... You can see her Facebook website for the apparels display ... not able to unwrap the clothes as this are belongs to customer.

  • Then Yve got many demand on female clothings ... I wonder where she got all the lubang contact from??? Yve expanded her online shopping business to female apparels ... other than her hot, kinky and sexy lingerie which is still hot demand.
  • Yve asked me to guess the amount of friends or clients in her Facebook? I told her probably 200-300 kwa ... she said nope and told me touching 3,000 members soon !!! I was like WTF ...

Yippie, Yve is so happy that her baby swimming pool stock came ... many mommies bought the swimming pool and would need to re-stock already.
  • Now you know my night part time job is working for Yve as the delivery boy. I will meet the parents and deliver around Puchong, Subang, Cyberjaya, Sunway and PJ area only.
  • I remember me and yve received a Tip from a customer who live in Mon't Kiara to cover our transportation cost ... hahaha.


The 2nd week amount of order and more to come when the stock shipment arrived this week ... Guess what! Got Male customer who wanna buy as a gift for their wife / gf. My house will turn to a Warehouse soon ...

  • I really respect the moms in Malaysia that most of them have a online shopping website and more online store coming up each day. Yve do buy products from other online store as it is so convenient nowadays.
  • Yve even post the products to Brunei, UK & Indonesia as her customers wants it so badly.

Yve received payment from overseas ...
  • I just can't believe without a domain .com website , without a shopping cart system and without a secure payment mode ... Yve can succeed in her online business, the customer really respect and trust Yve a lot and most of them are returning customer ... respect to my Wife on this seriously ...
  • The SCARY part is that Yve told me that she might not need to wait 7 yrs to become a fulltime housewife and can be this year. I replied back "Continue to work ok!! & wait till the 7th years n C" ... ish ish!
  • What I can say to my dearest Yve is "Congratulations and I will continue to support her & wish her business will expand" ... BUT dun neglect the family time yeah.
  • DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS WEBSITE? Do share the url in here ...

19 comments:

Alice Law said...

Congratulation to your wifey, she is such a tough lady!

I'll certainly check out her site, ciao for now! Have a nice day!

Caroline Ng May Ling said...

wow! congratulations! =D

reanaclaire said...

congratulations.. u have to find a bigger bungalow soon!

LittleLamb said...

what's her website? i always buy quality shirt for Philip one....

kenwooi said...

i dont own a online shopping blog.. dont know what to sell =P

anyway, congrats to you two! =)

Mei Teng said...

Cloth diapers are more environmentally friendly. And they also come in pretty designs these days. A friend of mine started using is a few years ago.

oLive said...

woah! sound interested!
I am building up my career slowly as well.. haha.. but not net business like ur dearier Yve...

eunice said...

WAH she surely is better than you, cos I don't know you have a photography biz! LOL joking. :P

Gosh.. doing apparel biz will turn a house into a warehouse, I wonder how my tiny house will look like if I also have to stock up.

GOOD LUCK to both of you!!! I think Yvo doesn't have to wait 7 yrs lah! lol

Big Boys Oven said...

nice! lovely very colorful!

CH Voon said...

congrats to you and your wife.

it is great news to hear.

:: yvonne :: said...

I got an on9 business too .. http://eden-fashionhouse.blogspot.com/ :)

I've been nagging by bf for so busy doing my on9 business until dun have time to accompany him. haha

vialentino said...

yve feel very paiseh with all ur compliments and comments ... on behalf of her....thanks to u all and some of u all who bought stuff from her...u know who u r...esp CH Voon & Uli...

Jys said...

haha, everyone is into online business nowadays ya..

this is mine..
http://jy-s.com/shop

good luck with the sales!

uLi.佑莉 said...

I guess I contributed for the bb swimming pool :D

Mabel Low said...

Means at the same time Dylan gets the opportunity to use those products as well lo? Lucky him lah!

Oh yes, i do have an online business.
http://mne-craft.blogspot.com/
Check it out ya! ;D

Kon Abaga said...

i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
responce from my side


online job

Mommy Ling said...

Yea...baby cloth diapers have been very famous nowadays. ..great another place to shop for cloth diapers. Congrats to your wife.

I ll check out the female clothing soon..hehe

Jeff said...

i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
responce from my side


earn online

Shabbeer said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for.
The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.


Part time jobs online

Related Posts with Thumbnails