My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, May 10, 2010

12 inch Monster Burger @ Cravings Restaurant, Sunway Giza

Another new found GOOD place for dining and drinking ...
  • I am glad that I got to know a new food & drink hang out place. After office hour, we drove down all the way to Sunway Giza located at Kota Damansara. A very new building with many restaurants and bistro coming up here soon.
  • We went to Cravings Restaurant to check out their unique signature dishes and drinks which you will know when you read further down.

I like the Sunway Giza commercial center ... looks so modern. Got to know the huge ceiling fan cost RM 30k per piece!
  • I will cut down on the text introduction as I know you can't wait to see what I have taken for you. Be prepared a handkerchief next to u yeah! ...

A good place for happy hour @ Cravings after hectic working days

  • At the top floor of the restaurant, they have a very nice blue-ish ambience theme bar counter ...



  • It is a nice place for a place to chat and drink and watch football match.

Good place for a gathering and chit-chatting ... and a nice place to watch movie and EPL match.



  • You can also bring your family to dine in this restaurant too ... trust me, you will like and love the interior design and deco of this restaurant. A Perfect dining place for family.



  • Is your napkin next to you now? Let me introduce their creative and yummy-licious food served by this restaurant.

Introduce their famous signature dish, 12 inch” Cravings Monster Burger (RM25.90). In my mind at first when this monster burger served on the table, I wonder how my mouth can bite this huge and tall burger ... to me, just ate it the natural way with hands.


The chef made their own Pattie in their kitchen. The Pattie was fresh and better than McD and Ramly burger! It is serve with 4 different patties such as Vegetarian, Lamb, Chicken, Beef, bacon and cheese. You can dip with the thousand island sauce next to it. My advice to you since the pattie is so Juicy ... you don't need tomato or chilli sauce to go with it.


The next dish was something easy going into your mouth and a very good Chicken Soup with Herbs (RM6.90) to start off to the next main course meal. I love the taste of this chicken soup, very smoothing in your mouth when you drink it and you can taste and smell the chicken in the soup. Excellent!

This dish caught my attention when I hold on to the bowl. WHY is it COLD? The waiter told me this is another signature dish of their kitchen and it is very healthy indded. The Kongguksu (Korean Noodle in Soy) (RM12.90) was amazingly unique taste for me ... I did not ate any cold glass noodle served in soya bean as the gravy soup before and this was my first time and I'm totally thrilled and enjoy this dish.




In the dish, you can find some cut apple slices and ‘Bok Yi’ - White fungus which make the soya bean soup taste naturally sweet.


Then we had the Triple Decker (RM10.90) that. I am impressed with the Chef creative dish creation. The minced chicken had been fried and was sandwiched in between the layer of fried rice. An ideal way of eating it is to mixed all the ingredients and eat it. Very delicious indeed!


I bet that some of you all are Pan Mee lovers, right? If you are, you should try this Macau ‘Lua’ Noodle (RM 9.90). By looking at the half boiled egg, you feel that you just want to swallow it into your mouth or mixed it with the noodle. What I did was to mix and stir the half boiled egg together ... amazing taste ... very nice to eat with the chicken slices too. The pan mee was home made from their kitchen itself. Ho Liao! Two thumbs up for this Pan Mee.


I just can't wait for the next dish ... I am feeling suspended each time and suprise with the Chef creativity creation. Had you have a noodle soup in Crysanthemum tea before? Have you ever thought that it goes well with it? My taste bud really stunned by this Sichuan Noodle with Crysanthemum (RM 9.90), it is one of the best noodle soup I had.


Now, you be shocked by this 3 different flavours fried rice served to us. The Dehli Fried Rice (RM 23.90), it was beautifully served in a decorative style using Green and Red pepper as the basket to hold the rice, and it is serve with 3 different flavours - Local Cravings fried rice, sour (with lemon squeeze in it) and spicy. Comes with the deep fried prawns which the meat is so tender and sweet! Fresh!




Let me show you the color difference of the Delhi Fried Rice with the 3 differents flavouring.


Presenting you the Halloween Dinner (RM 23.90) ... the fried rice was cooked and then transfer into the real cooked pumpkin for the pumpkin aroma of it. The fried rice was serve with fried freshly prawns and this was a very filling dish and can be eaten by 2 pax.


Grilled Steak with Hot Chili Salsa (RM 34.90)




Perfectly medium-rare with Hot Chili salsa ... it feel so juicy in the mouth that you can taste the aroma of the meat itself.


Grilled Lamb with Black Pepper Sauce (RM 34.90)


Dome Steak (Marinated with Dom Liquor) (RM39.90)




Craving House Burger (RM28.90) - Presenting you the Crocs shoe alike burger ... hehehe ... looks like Crocs isn't it? Anyway, this is Cravings House speciality burger with their own home made Pattie.


Creative way of stuffing the burger in a shoe ... have you ever thought that you can design this dish like this? I seriously can't ... salute to the Chef!!! Anyway, must be wondering how I ate it, just simply cut into small pieces and make it like a sandwich.


Cuppuccino (RM 11.90) - Before stir look, looks like a 3 layered tea right!


Cappucino After stir-ed look ... taste good and love the aroma of the cappucino

Frappe Mocha (RM11.90)


Mei Yee posing with the Banana Wildberry Tea


Banana Wilberry Tea (RM10.90)


Lemonade Peppermint Tea (RM10.90)


I want to show you the richness layer of the pure lemonade


Watermelon Peppermint Tea (RM10.90)


Lime Passion Fruit Tea (RM10.90)




Introducing you the Chef behind all the dishes - Chef Calvin ... met up with the Chef to know how he got his creative and crafting the dishes with a new sensation taste.

  • I were so satisfied with the meal and drinks ... I can barely stand up. It really opened up my taste experience in the world of food. The 12 inch burger really amazed me and the rest of the dishes as well. Really an-eye food opener for me after visiting and dine in this restaurant.
  • Another note, I love the way the Chef have prepared and craft the meals for us ... I am so busy taking picture of every dishes while eating and drinking. This is the first time I shot all the pics with Nikkor 18 - 200mm lens ... nice picture effect a not?

41 comments:

reanaclaire said...

my gosh.. such big nice pictures.. they are getting better each day.. thru your blog i get to know places in KL...

Mei Teng said...

wow..a big feast eh? :)

foodbin said...

great food and excellent photos

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice place wor...your photos also looks very nice on the environment and foods :)

vialentino said...

reanaclaire: me also finding and knowing new places...hahaha...

mei teng: yeah, big makan feast ... hehehe.

foodbin: thanks but still learning and many improvement to be made.

uli: cincai snap snap here and there...still learning from our sifu...hehehe

KY said...

oh my lard that's one crazy burger!

vialentino said...

ky: yeah, super big monster burger ... can be shared by 3 pax ... hehehe

SonnyKazu said...

OMG! The burger is more huge than Big Mac! :D

Anonymous said...

WOW...SUPER BIG BURGER IN TOWN!!! I think can be shared by 5 people at least.

mybbshop said...

i agree with sonykazu, looks huge and twice larger than McD Mega Mac. Looks super delicious too.

taufulou said...

aiks..your pipctures so nice d now..~ jealous!

jfook said...

Omggg..the burger is like so talll. Haha.

Jas said...

The burger's SUPER huge! Haha the shoe burger is cool too! :D

ahbing said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH those food photos are damn sexy.

I wonder how much have you spend in total for this post? I am curious :D

Jessica Leong said...

I am not a really fan of the burger but the half boiled egg pan mee struck my eyes. Love the pan mee presentation and it is not to say expensive. I will go and try it tomorrow.

I like the drinks and the way you took the picture. Nice!

nebular said...

The burgers reminds me of the twin tower but it's surely look delicious. Just wonder if they serve LAMB SHANK.....wud be perfect for me to pay a visit.

daphne said...

that is a huge stack of a burger! Interesting concepts but certainly worth while trying!
Thanks for dropping by my blog too =)

iamthewitch said...

Ahh that huge burger! One day I must go back there to have the burger all to myself! Muahaha

suituapui said...

Very nice place - classy...and very nice food...and the prices also very nice! *pengsan KL people must be really rich hor!!!

ohmywtf said...

wow...i didn't even know that Sunway Giza already opened until now! lol..thanks! Oh, btw, wat camera u use huh? picture so nice!! :-)

Janice said...

OMG! Thats seriously a HUGE burger!

Cath J said...

Oh wowwww.... a must visit place.... the interior and the food are fancy... Love it..

will try this 1 day.. ^_^

hanks for the info..

oLive said...

Via, I've done a gd job in capturing for the best pictures... I'm completely fall in love with tis environment... All pictures like fantastic,I wanna try it out jor... The burger is chicken or beef? Feel wanna try tis monster burger...haha^^,

ChrisAu said...

there's really lots and lots of good places to chill out in KL it seems. And... wow..what a burger. I thought the MCDonald's in Spore promotions of double burger already big enough! Nice pics bro! Hope to see u taking other pics soon like night photography, portrait and so on.

smallkucing said...

The food looked so delicious..the burger and the steak. Will be going there :D

PeckWm said...

Sunway Giza, A very new place at kota damansara.. I pass by last sunday..
Very nice picture taken ^^
Free food again?

BB_hwiyee said...

it is very nice pic those u take~ and i feel hungry now^^ it is yummy~

Jo-AnNe said...

This is one serious burger in the town. never see that tall huge burger before.

I like the drinks and it looks very big portion. I would love the cuppucino!

Vin Tsen Gan said...

OMG. I want that burger. BADLY. Need food. Famished. Can't think. LOL!

blog_hopper said...

WOAAAH, you all can finish the amount of delicious food there?

where is sunway giza @ kota damansara?

kenwooi said...

first time see such a long post! haha.. and looking delicious.. luckily it didnt make me feel hungrier =P

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

An interesting place! Wow that cheeseburger and those sandwiches are making me drool! How can one person alone eat such a monster burger ;-P?

Cheers,

Rosa

Alice Law said...

Wonderful pictures! I wonder how to eat the monster burger har?! The drinks are simply fascinating, not too expensive though... it just reasonable pricey!^-^

have a nice day ahead!

vialentino said...

wahliow...so shock to see so many comments ... give me time to reply one by one...

Mabel Low said...

WAH! Purposely scroll all the way to see the burger first before reading from the top again. XD My saliva also drooling 12inches long lo....!

Jacey said...

WOW and AMAZED with this tall and huge giantic burger!!!!

Jacey said...

Like your pictures here! very nice and are you a pro photographer?

Roy Chui EL said...

I went to try the pan mee & the kook fah 'teh kekwa' noodles, absolutely taste good and unique. I love the half boil egg mix with the pan mee so much. I did not order the 12 inch burger as it is too huge for me and my wife to eat. Drinks very huge portion and nice to drink. Great recommendation!

fatboybakes said...

wow, they have so much other food! how many of you all ate ah? that's a LOT of food!!! i mean, the burger is pretty famous, but i didnt know there's other stuff. really curious to try this place now.

vialentino said...

fatboybakes: yeah, lots of varieties indeed...shud give a try to taste it

citrella said...

OMG the burger!!!~ it's such a wonder.

Related Posts with Thumbnails