Day 2 ... visiting the famous tourist site - Tanah Lot
- Since it will be a super long post for my Day 2, decided to do seperate post for my Day. As part of my Day 2 itenary, we went to visit Tanah Lot back again. This time with Dylan and my parents in law.
- Just for your information, Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali.
- Note: All Tanah Lot pics taken with my DSLR camera ... no Olympus u1030! Enjoy the pics and captions.
It is home of a pilgrimage temple, the Pura Tanah Lot (literally "Tanah Lot temple") and a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography and general exoticism.
Without baby stroller is difficult to shop and take pictures ... Dylan enjoying being carried most of the day. The dad sometimes need to take pics with a single hand while carrying Dylan on the other hand.
It was a super hot day ... Yve and Dylan posing for the picture ... Dylan not smiling cause he is sweating a lot ... look at his wet hair.
Fake smile by Dylan ...
For self pleasure, lots of sizes available ... I thought is a holy place and they can sell this wood dildos.
The Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. At the base of the rocky island, poisonous sea snakes are believed to guard the temple from evil spirits and intruders.
Another view of the Tanah Lot area ... strong wind and nice to hear the wave splashing sound.
Another famous photography site ...
- I got some minor sun burn from here due to the scorching sun ...
- Tips: You can buy your souvenir here, very cheap and reasonable price when u walk along the street before reaching the Tanah Lot. Don't buy from inside Tanah Lot. One coconut cost u 20k rupiah while outside only selling at 10k rupiah.