My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thomas Farewell @ Monte's, Bangsar Shopping Centre

Good-bye to my fellow ex-colleague and badminton kaki ...
  • My first time to this restaurant and wine bar @ Bangsar Shopping Centre ... the moment I stepped in, I love the dining ambience ...
  • Another Maxis colleagues left the company and it was my buddy - Thomas Chin ... together with the OD gang, we organized a farewell dinner for him together along with his wife - May.

  • Below is the picture of Thomas and his beautiful wife - May.
  • The gang have bought Thomas a Yonex Badminton racquet as a farewell gift ... hopes he will continue to play badminton.

  • Below are the foods we have ordered ... the bill exploded up nearly to RM 2k ... kekeke

  • The food was delicious ... yummy



  • The desserts taste good and I like the special lychee longan drink ...

  • German beers ... very nice and smooth to drink ...

  • Yum seng time ... this time we did not shout 'yum seng' but just cheers ...

  • Final toast to Thomas and we wish him all the best in his new career & life ...

  • Another great gathering for the OD gang ... had a great time drinking and eating ...

7 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

I miss the fizzy lychee drink le >.<

Farah said...

wow the food look soo good.. got to try it out :)

and happy bufday to ur fren..

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Nice food pix! I didn't know that u play badminton too =P

kenwooi said...

yum yum food =D

Cath J said...

I Love those food pics... ^_^

taufulou said...

wow! nice phtooshoot lei@..teach me teach me~

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Related Posts with Thumbnails