My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Special Announcement

To all my friends, bloggers and readers ... you might find how come I did not reply your comment and did not return visit & comment lately ... reasons due to:-

1. Work and work
2. Dylan fall sick (fever & flu) and suspect of H1N1 as 3 persons from his nursery confirmed got H1n1 ... hope it will be negative result, will know it by tomorrow.

Do accept my sincere apology and hope I will be back active in blogging after Dylan is confirmed fine ... anyway, do enjoy my scheduled post ... & thanks for your support and comment. I did read it and will reply back for sure once I am free even it is a week late!
Related Posts with Thumbnails