My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Restoran Taiji Eatery Dim Sum @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

New Dim Sum restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong ...
  • Last weekend, brought my parents in law to this new dim sum outlet in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Situated just across Axian Dim Sum only.
  • Early morning, I can say that Axian Dim Sum is not much crowded when the first time they open their business.
  • Actually this Taiji Eatery Dim Sum is not new, they shift from the other side of Bandar Puteri Puchong to this new corner outlet. Their business was good at that time and need further expansion to cater more customer.

  • The lady boss is friendly and sociable ... glad that she can remember us still ...
  • Below are the dim sum dishes we have ordered

  • First time trying out their Lotus Leaf Rice ... i would say it is not the best and not the worse either ... taste normal to me and yve ... probably the rice is not soft enuff but the taste of it is strong.
  • Baby Dylan is enjoying looking at the Chef making dim sums.
  • I must comment on their Fish Ball, it taste more like flour than real fish ... something they need to improve on this dish ... my honest feedback.

  • The Fried Radish Cake was fried on the spot ... very yummy ... i really enjoy eating this dish a lot.
  • We ordered their Shanghai Xiu Long Bao ... quite good actually ... can match with Dragon-i XLB.

  • I must say the Melaka Tai Bao is still the best ...

  • It seems Puchong, having more new eatery outlets every week ... good for me and yve ... got much more variety to choose.

7 comments:

Mei Teng said...

I like dim sum. Oriental at Jaya 33 serves really good dim sum....but prices are not cheap.

smallkucing said...

The Big Pau looks very appetising :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah, new dim sum outlet again??? Getting flooded in whole Puchong area le...hahaha!

kenwooi said...

i want dim sum! =D

ChrisAu said...

ok, point taken. I always stayed in puchong when i travel to KL. Will remember to try this when im there again.

PeckWm said...

I can't believe their Xiu Long Bao can match with Dragoin-i one =p
haha..

Anonymous said...

I still prefer Old friend Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant just next to Puteri mart at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
I think below is their address:
Old Friend Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant
Add: No. 65-G, Jalan Puteri 5/7, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel: 012-389 7901

Related Posts with Thumbnails