- Was specially invited by the restaurant owner to try out their delicious hakka food.
- So if you wanna try one of the best Hakka food with homestyle cooking and recipe ... then do visit this Restoran Chi Ka Yin located in Bandar Puteri Puchong.
- The ambience is nice for family dining with wooden chairs and tables ...
- Guess what, the restaurant was reviewed and interviewed by the famous TV food programme - HO CHAK!
Specialty Hakka Traditional Food served by Restoran Chi Ka Yin ...
- I did not really taste an aunthentic hakka food before and I am so excited and delighted to try it out ... let me share some history of Hakka cuisine.
- Hakka cuisine is the cooking style of the Hakka people, who are primarily found in southeastern China (Guangdong and Fujian), but also may be found in many other parts of China, as well as in the Chinese diaspora.
苦瓜咸菜汤 Bitter Gourd Salted Veg Soup
猪肚汤 Pepper Pork Stomach Soup
酿豆腐 Yong Tau Foo
春卷 Spring Roll
算盘子 Abacus Seeds - Made of dough formed of tapioca and yam, cut into abacus-bead shapes, which when cooked, are soft on the outside and a chewy on the inside.
咸菜焖鱼 Salted Vege Fish
白萝卜猪脚醋 Vinegar Pork Knuckle
卤鸭 Braised Duck
客家咸鸡 Hakka Salted Chicken
咸蛋肉饼 Salted Egg Steam Pork
芋头扣肉 Yam Pork Belly
清炒时菜 Stir Fried Vegetables
Not in the menu - special served dessert
- Yes, finally I have tasted the real Hakka food with family homecook style and recipe and it was so excellent and delicious.
- Thanks to the staff of Restoran Chi Ka Yin for giving us the opportunity to taste a really authentic Hakka food.
- What I must say, since that the food was so delicious, we just keep on eating non-stop and hardly talk ... our tummy really feel satisfied after the dinner.
- Do call to make reservation else you will be dissapointed ...
Restoran Chi Ka Yin
9-G, Jalan Puteri 2/6
Phone : 017-6080886