My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kimchiharu Korean Restaurant @ IOI Boulevard

Dylan wants Korean food a not ...
  • That night since Dylan got discharged from the hospital ... wanna bring him out for some views rather than let him stay at home only ... will be very boring for him.
  • Then Ah Mew and Meowsou wanna see the baby swimming suit ... so we decided to have dinner together at Puchong.
  • I have been reading many reviews about IOI Boulevard ... got some new restaurants there and I would like to check it out.

  • When I reached at IOI Boulevard, very nice and spacious area ... but not much of restaurant choices ... then saw this Korean restaurant and thought of trying it.

  • The service was so-so when the place getting crowded ... very very slow service (drinks and food).
  • The food price was a bit pricey for this kind of cuisine actually.

  • Yve ordered the Cheese Bulgoki Bibimbap RM 18 ... to me is like a mixture of veges and meat and u stir together with the rice ... I would say the taste of it is not bad at all.

Yve helped me to setup the dish for photo taking ...
  • Then came this dissapointing dish ... looks nice from the outside ...
  • I ordered the Cheese Ramyun (RM 10.70) ... when I opened it ... it was just noodles and a layer of cheese on top of it ... damn it ... no seafood or meat at all and it cost me RM 10.70.
  • Is like maggi mee with cheese only ... darn, I also got cook this dish at home ler ... wrong order!

  • Then meowsou ordered this Pork meat dish ... the taste of the pork meat is soft and like the flavour a lot. Must eat together with the kimchi and cabbage + white rice ...
  • I enjoyed this dish a lot.

  • Overall, it is a nice experience to dine here ... just a note to the owner , they would need to improve their service timing on the drinks and dishes.
  • Another thing is to reduce the price esp my Cheese Ramyun ... a very standard normal dish and to me, it should not cost RM 10.70 but RM 4.90 at least!

16 comments:

XinPei Pei Er said...

fuyoh.................. haha... i think i should try out there when i get the chance. thx for making food review ^^

Mei Teng said...

I find Korean food expensive. I am not a big fan though. Prefer Japanese food.

babe_kl said...

oh dear, sorry to hear about Dylan but i'm glad he's all right now

foongpc said...

Thanks for the review! I think I will avoid this restaurant! : )

iamthewitch said...

Good you have tried this! I was wondering if I should try this when I was there last time :P Maybe I should put it on hold first after reading your review :P

vialentino said...

Pei Er: yeah...just try once...maybe they improve by then.

mei teng: i like Korean BBQ actually ... on noodles and set meals, me not a fan too ... yeah...Jap food...jeng!

babe_kl: thanks for ur concern...he is ok now...

foongpc: no harm giving a try, maybe the taste suits u ...

iamthewitch: yeah...i wanna try the Munich and the Beer Garden one ... the outlet looks interesting.

fufu said...

wow i love korean food... btw can dylan walk now?

Big Boys Oven said...

looked delicious!

Lulu said...

Ur photo inspired me to make Korean bento...>_<

oLive said...

i pun mau pergi try it out alr.. it looks nice!!!
woah.. Dylan look innocent here.. ^^,

suituapui said...

The food looks good. That bibimbap...didn't iamthewitch have something like that in Korea?

smallkucing said...

Is Dylan thinner from his hospital stay or is it just the camera angle.. Happy for you as Dylan is out from hospital :)

Alice Law said...

LOL... RM10.70 for Maggie with cheese, 'abang'... you are definitely loaded lar!

Btw, glad that Dylan has fully recovered! Cheers with champagne!

kenwooi said...

i tried bibimbap before.. delicious =)

CH Voon said...

i noticed that you always take your dinner at restaurant.

they allow you to take photos? some of the restaurant not allow to do so.

i dont like to wait for food... i have less patient to wait if when i am hungry.

wenn said...

looks good! yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails