My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Introducing My New Blog Layout

Tadaaa ...
  • For a new 2010, guess it is time for me to change to a new layout after been 2 years using the same layout.
  • The toughest thing is to add back all the external widgets into the new template. Luckily manage to add my Nuffnang ads in here ... kekeke.
  • I will ensure that won't add many stuff in order for a better user experience in loading the page.
  • Till then, enjoy my new layout :)

9 comments:

CH Voon said...

Since this is your new blog Layout.

Then, i must be the first one to comment here.

Good for improvement!

Nagobonar said...

am i a second

HenRy LeE ® said...

nice and simple! :D

Peace
The CleverMunkey

vialentino said...

ch voon: cincai do first...tonight need to tweak some script problem...thanks for ur compliment.

nagobonar: thanks.

henry lee: cant find a nice black n white theme...my fav theme...better migrate to blogger layout since it is so advanced now.

smallkucing said...

nicer. :)

smallkucing said...

nicer. :)

oLive said...

yea, this new layout look nicer ^^
simple + comfortable ^^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yooo...I saw my picture in the header...paiseh leh!hehehe...

babe_kl said...

this looks so much neater, well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails