My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandma birthday celebration @ Ming Room, BSC

Dylans say Happy Birthday to 'Tai Mah' - Great Grandmother ...
  • We wish long live and good health & wisdom for my grandma ...
  • Had the birthday dinner celebration at Ming Room @ Bangsar Shopping Complex ... this is one of my favourite restaurant as it served very good chinese dishes!

  • It is a sweet chapter for my family history that Dylan can celebrate his great-grandma birthday and my grandma able to celebrate her birthday with her great grandson of the family.
  • Pic below showing I am busy playing Field Runner on my cousin iPhone ... addicted to that game and Dylan also watching me playing ... hahaha.

  • Here comes the food ... I am wondering what is the giant basket of ice did the waiter brought as our first dish ... I was waiting for the 4 combination of cold and hot dish ... this is something new and huge!
  • It was a ABALONE dish in shot glass with the sourish juice ... very nice to eat and drink it. Come with the red fresh octopus ... yummy ler.

  • Then my family ordered this special roast suckiling pig ... wat so special about it? Hmmm, let me tell u, firstly, it looks very oily and secondly the pig skin is very shinning and dark in color ...
  • Once you bite it in your mouth, you will grab one skin and one another ... darnnn, it was just so crispy and crunchy (like kerepok) ...

  • Shark fin soup ... yummy ler! ok, I know I need to stop drinking shark fin soup in order to stop the killing ... I am a supporter for it actually but just couldn't resist it ... deng..
  • Many more dishes but got no time to take pics due to Dylan starts to get cranky ...

  • The dinner celebration ended with birthday song and birthday wish by my grandma ...
  • I am just so happy that I could see my grandma blows the candle and cut the birthday cake ...

  • Grandma, We love you always ...

9 comments:

fufu said...

wow abalone.... and suckling pig =p ops but no shark fins soup pls!!

smallkucing said...

wow ..something different from the usual thing

kenwooi said...

interesting. i have never met my great grandma before.. or i did.. but cant remember =/

Alice Law said...

Oh dear~!! Look at the tempered glass charter plate... look at the gourmet... how exquisite!!!!! (jaw dropped)

Have a pleasant weekend to you!

Big Boys Oven said...

we love this place food can be very creative! :) Happy Birthday!

[SK] said...

i counted the candles, wow, she is 92??!! happy birthday your your grandma and may she be healthy and happy everyday..

i love the presentation of the abalone, so cool~~

babe_kl said...

yr grandma still looking great! wishing her good health and more years to come!!!

Cath J said...

remind me of my hubby grandma... my boy same age as Dylan when my boy meet his great grandma.. :)

PeckWm said...

Wow.. Luxury Food! How come the abalone serve in a small little cup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails