My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Deepest Condolence to late baby Jia Qian

In loving memory of Baby Jia Qian ....
  • Me and Yve really feel so sad when we got to know that one of the baby passed away in Dylan's nursery at 3pm+ noon when Yve picked Dylan up after work.
  • Worse of all we got to know the baby is my close friend to us when we wanna inform her about the news. It was shocking to me and yve that we just couldn't believe it when she told us .... tears start rolling down and not able to talk on the phone with the mommy ... went and visited the family after that.
  • Yve cried and told me that each time when she picks Dylan up, she will go and look at Jia Qian (3 months old) ... very cute and pretty baby girl and will smile at Yve ... even the nursery care taker needs to remind Yve that Dylan boy is waiting to go back.
  • My deepest condolence to Fui Ling and Jimmy on their lost of their baby daughter ... really hope they can go thru which I know it is hard as me and Yve still think of her and feeling sad ... really sad that this happened to my friends.
  • Will end my note here ... just not a good day for everyone ...

Note: Me and Yve will be on leave tomorrow for the funeral and to look for new day care centre.

10 comments:

smallkucing said...

My condolence to the family

cleffairy said...

This is so sad. My deepest condolence to the baby's family. Hope they stay strong for God loves their baby more.

CH Voon said...

Send my condolence to the Fui Ling and Jimmy.

Feel sad about this.

Big Boys Oven said...

Do send pur condolence to the Fui Ling and Jimmy.

TZ said...

Sorry to hear about this ...

LittleLamb said...

The baby passed away due to the H1n1, which u posted earlier? or ??

and why u need to look for new day care centre?

reanaclaire said...

yes Via,their baby is in good hands now..
a new day care? why? no good memories there? hope you can find one of your choice...

Mei Teng said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of the baby. What was the cause?

uLi.佑莉 said...

So sorry to hear about this ....

Farah said...

my condolence to the family

Related Posts with Thumbnails