My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clarence Farewell Party @ G Six Club, The Gardens

Sayonara Clarence ...
  • It is time to say goodbye to one of my business user buddy in DiGi ... we organize a farewell party for him at G Six Club at The Gardens ...
  • In fact, I din know there was a dance club at The Gardens at the roof top and it was super happening ...
  • Most of our colleagues were first time and we thought it was a bar ... din know is dance club...kekeke....but it bring me my energy level back like a teenager ....

Half of the club conquered by DiGizens ... free flow of liquors ... some were there after work for drinking ...
  • Most of us arrive the G Six club bout 10.30pm and party till next morning ....
  • I am glad to work with Clarence in a special project ... it was my second project I manage that time ... he is friendly and supportive.
  • All the best to you bro ... ! If got Airasia flight discount or promotion ... do inform me yeah!

6 comments:

iamthewitch said...

Hey hey.. glad to know Dylan is ok now :) And it was great meeting you that night, though we couldn't chat much. Didn't know there's such a club at Gardens! Haven't gone clubbing for ages! Perhaps I'm getting old! LOL

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wooo...Digi farewell ya. Hehe....OD gang still more happening I guess :P

Alice Law said...

Ehh~!! Didn't bring your wifey along? Have a nice day!

Gallivanter said...

I passed this place, but I didn't know that it's a happening joint!

fufu said...

yeah airasia always has promotion...check the website once a while!!

vialentino said...

iamthewitch: same here...we were caught suprise that it was a dance club instead of a bar or bistro...hahaha....nice meeting u and lionel too.

uli: yeah yeah....but digi gang also fun ler....much hardcore drinkers i would say...kekeke

alice: if bring wife, means have to bring dylan to party liow...wait till he is 18 yrs old, will bring Dylan to party outside...kekeke

gallivanter: no cover charge sumore...packed like hell....cant even dance...

fufu: sure sure, will check it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails