My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Behind the Scene - Venezuelan Gastronomic Festival

@ Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
  • Firstly, I must say thanks to Sidney for the invite ... I was so delighted especially I know this is about food tasting on Venezuelan food ... my first time trying Venezuelan food actually.
  • Secondly, it was a night that I met with famous bloggers such as Sidney, Saucer, Iamthewitch, Uli, Sunny, Andrew, Ken, Jess, Spinzer & Richard ... really nice meeting them and they are very friendly ... must thanks to them for their guru advice on sharing and guide me on DSLR settings ... hope my food pics will improve time by time ...
  • Lastly, enjoy the pics below and this prove how hard we work to cover a media and food review ... it is just not about food tasting and review, but a session for us to enjoy around and to mix around with others to build up your networking.


This is my first time I see bloggers doing an actual review and u can see everyone brought their 'canggih' - high tech lenses and cameras ... an opportunity to learn from the Pros esp Ken.

  • Even RTM tv crews came over to do the coverage ... not sure will I be aired in the TV ... but I am sure Jess and Chris's GF will be aired ....
  • Pic below: Eating, chit chatting and enjoying the ambience of Eccucino Restaurant @ Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur is just awesome ...


Food tasting is not just tasting on the table but also need to stand to taste it too as demostrated by Saucer ... hehehe

  • Peek-ka-boo ... I love to play this with Dylan and he smile a lot ... this time, this mask caught everyone attention for photography ...

Ken and Uli ... Uli's colorful top is so matching with the colorful mask
  • Thanks to Shirley Hoo (Director of Marketing Communication) for the hospitality ....

Shirley Hoo with leng chai ...
  • Yes yes ... this is the moment I have been waiting for ... a solo picture with celebrity Chef Tamara ...
  • And of course, a picture with His Excellency Mr. Manuel Guzman Hernandez, Ambassador of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela ... His Excellency is just so friendly that he hold my back and I did back the same to him when taking picture both of us ...
  • Finally, a group family picture to complete the event ...


Thanks to Chef Tamara and His Excellency Mr. Manuel Guzman Hernandez for the photo taking with me ... Uli, u shud let Saucer to stand next to Iamthewitch mah ... got to know a lovely married couple who both into blogging.

  • Really an enjoyable night and I made new friends ... cheers to everyone ...

13 comments:

smallkucing said...

Wow..uLi's top really matching withe mask leh

lovely photos you've got here :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see bloggers in action :)

Prince Tan said...

Such a big group to do the review and got RTM tv crews there as well, must be a very big event!

Prince Tan said...

Such a big group to do the review and got RTM tv crews there as well, must be a very big event!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Ehemmm...Witch purposely came and stand next to me one :P hahahahah....

Nice blog and we had a great evening at Prince =)

annant said...

wah, so nice can review food for foc!
it's your first time?

Ronald said...

wish to join u all next time but i got no blogsite, still can join?

Xjion89 said...

wow, i can see a lot of food in the previous post^^ really making me mouth-water~~~

i love the colourful mask too~~~nice^^

fufu said...

wow the mask is awesome!!! wish i could join you guys next year :) i love fine food =p

iamthewitch said...

It was nice meeting you too Via! :) And the dinner was indeed enjoyable with pleasant company :)

thenomadGourmand said...

woots! Thr's more to come i'm sure.
hey..sorry been missing..work is crazy but tis layout is much nicer!!
Also..pls pls hv archives.. i cant read yr older post if i missed out!

§pinzer said...

nice one, nice to meet you too!

Cath J said...

great photos.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails