My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vibe Tower's Hypercubes Lounge @ Verve Suites, Mont Kiara

Special preview for owners for the newly launch Hypercubes Lounge ...
  • Got an letter invite for this exclusively preview for the Verve Suites owners ... I was so busy with my work till I forgotten to submit my invite acceptance.
  • With the friendly service, I called up my sales person Ms. Rachel Ho to make reservation via phone ... she so happy to reserve for me.

  • Brought Dylan to go and see cause he likes swimming pool a lot ... shucks, din know got light refreshment served ... the food was not bad thou ...
  • I arrive there bout 12pm and it was getting packed with people, lots of kwai lous and japs people ... After my lunch, it's time to walk and view the new Hypercubes lounge at Vibe Tower's (Block B).

Family Dining Area ...

  • I must share with u the high-tech of this dining area ... the roof on top is re-tractable ... u can have a open sky view during the night ....

  • Splendid 360 view of the surroundings ....

Hypercubes Kitchen and Coffee area ...

  • The kitchen concept is my dream ... I wish to built this at my home ... yeah, in my dreams.
  • Owners can use this facility at their pleasure ...

  • Got to know, you can cook at here too for your event ...
  • Next time i can online from here and sip my coffee slowly ...


The Game's Room ...
  • WOW, this is my fav area ... got foosball and pool table ... both also my favorite game ...
  • You can bring your DVD movie and watch it here with the flat screen TV ...


Dylan's favourite ... Hypercubes Swimming pool
  • This is one of the swimming pool in Verve Suites ...
  • This reminds me of those swimming pools shown in holiday resorts ...

  • I wonder will it be too cold swimming up here with the strong wind blowing around u ...
  • Love the bean bag a lot ...
  • Wat I can say, superb view!


The Spa area ...
  • When I enter into this room, I was wondering ... wat area is this ... then was told it was a Spa pool facility .... wahsei ... this is a nice place for me to relax ... a private room with sofa and big lcd tv screen ...

  • Below is the spa pool for two person ... yeah, Dylan can squeeze in between ... kekekeke

  • With all the facilities ... I just can't wait to get my keys in 2012 ... too bad, I not able to enjoy those facilities yet ... but a very good news to Block A and B owners ... geeeee
  • Hope this will increase the property value and rental ! Heard the sales and rental was good hehehe ...

7 comments:

claire said...

wahhhhh!!!! u r going to own one of these luxurious condo? mansion? so super duper nice la... psst.. how much is that?

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice leh...the bean bag!!! I want!

iamthewitch said...

Impressive suite! And you're going to own one of them! Congrats! :)

vialentino said...

claire: at the moment is bank own it....i owe to the bank instead ... can say studio apartment ... nearly 1 mil.

uli: hahaha...u maybe can get it at Ikea!

iamthewitch: thanks thanks...meanwhile is the bank own it till i make full payment to them which is 30 yrs time.

hEnRy said...

WoW...it's nice and relaxing house.

Alice Law said...

Ohhh Wow!! What an exquisite home sweet home.... and definitely cost a fortune!

Moments of my Living said...

Hi valentino, just came across your blog about verve suites, in fact I'm a proud owner of verve suites, vibe tower too, the one with hypercubes and the sky pool as shown at your blog, I'll be be having a house warming this September 2011 as I'm moving in, would like to invite u as well, of course it'll be at the hyperkitchen shown above.

Cheers
Stan

Related Posts with Thumbnails