My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

TMM Appreciation Lunch @ Restoran Bei Ping, Shah Alam

Thank you lunch to the Technology Management Meeting (TMM) Organizing Committee
  • Alright, another late entry post about tis event since last month ago ... many pending old post at my end ... feel like one time blog all about it.
  • Anyway, this restaurant is very famous for Digi staff to have team lunch or events at this restaurant ... cause the price is reasonable and the food are good.

  • Oh yes, this chinese restaurant is HALAL ... thanks to Miz Azlen for recommending and organized the lunch at this restaurant for us ...
  • You can say that this is my first lou sang dish with my SP team members ...

  • Move on to the food ... it is a 8 course meal and will show you their dishes served.

  • The fish was real fresh and the meat is soft and nice to swallow into your mouth.

  • Very typical chinese 8 course dishes right ... after makan half way, lazy to take pics instead chit chat with my colleagues ...

  • Digi really make me gain weight a lot till Yve complaint bout it ... she saw the size of me when me in Maxis and now in DiGi .... she said i look so round now .... darnnn.
  • ANyway, thanks to the TMM gang members ... we did a great show ...

8 comments:

smallkucing said...

syok ya...i guess that is a halal restaurant

uLi.佑莉 said...

Sik dak c fook :P

LittleLamb said...

this is my regular lunch spot as u said, its HALAL ...so very convenient to bring my clients there. n its near my office too. but the food i see u eat..is not their famous dish wor... next time, try yam+duck dish, prawn in black sauce, the special to-fu, n their veg...dunno call what but got almond nuts one..

Cath J said...

Wowww... love to see all the prawn... looks so red and yummy... drooling... -__-

kenwooi said...

the butter prawns.. i love them! =D

Aggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Law said...

Wow... the prawns really looked nice (Though I'm not a prawn lover)!

Clement said...

ya woh... the butter prawn really looks nice ... yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails