My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Steamboat Open House

Thanks to Whye May & Darren Tan for the invite ...
  • Firstly, it is a nice steamboat I ever had for CNY Open House ... really a good yummy + satisfied lunch ... I miss the steamboat actually ...
  • Let me introduce Whye May and Darren ... Whye May and Darren Tan is Yve's college mate friends at INTI last time ... if you know www.magicalshots.com site ... he is the owner and the wedding photographer! You need to book him a year in advanced as he is fully booked for the whole year!

Darren's beautiful wife ... Whye May ... I realise that I did not take Darren picture at all ...
  • Got my fav ... scallop, prawns and crabstick ... lots lots of variety ...
  • Let the pics do the talking ...

  • All of us enjoying the food ... feel like a one big happy family ...

  • After makan, we start to open table ... my first gam-b session and loss.
  • Let me show you Whye May & Darren son and daughter ... he is so handsome and looks like a mix kwai lou and their daughter is so lovely and beautiful looking ...

  • Cute and pretty leh ....

  • Darren & Whye May, thanks for the wonderful steamboat lunch.
CNY House Visit at Edison place ...


Edison carrying Dylan high up ...

CNY House visit at Daniel place ...


Congrats to Corina and Daniel ... going to be parent soon ... Dylan just love to play with Minnie and Mickey mouse doll
  • Dylan very enjoy going house to house for visit ...
  • So many CNY post which I have not posted it up ... better clear it ...

6 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

baby dylan so chubby and getting taller ya :) cute!

Joseph said...

nice steamboat lunch. The daughter looks very pretty like the mother.

smallkucing said...

guess Dylan was the hero that night:D So cute

ChrisAu said...

Dylan looks real chubby and cute. I love steamboat too and i guess u can make good soup w/o ajinomoto at home. :)

Cath J said...

My oh my... Dylan growing up so fast.. handsome oledi ohhhh.... heheheh... (Looks like mommy ohhh.... daddy don't jeles ahh... ;-p)

kenwooi said...

steamboat! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails