My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, March 15, 2010

My New Honda Car

My good old wife ... Iswara ... good bye ...
  • Been 10 years driving this year 1996 Proton Iswara ... as the 3rd hand owner of this car, this car never fail me at all thru out the 10 years.
  • Finally, it is time for me to say good bye and seriously, I feel sad when I sold her off to a second hand car dealer ...

  • Like chinese always mention, if old one don't go, new one won't come ...
  • Yve know how I wanted to drive and own a non-local made car ... finally, my wish came true after months of waiting.

Let me introduce my White Horse ... Civic 1.8

  • I like this name - White Horse ... is not think by me actually but my buddy Mr. Loke who teased me in fact ...saying, when your White Horse arriving ... then I thought of H-Honda = Horse and is in white color ... this is how my Civic got her nickname.

  • I love my number plate number WTQ, thought could never get it cause that time my sales person calculate from the date I order, he assume that the plate should be WTP.
  • I like WTQ cause it bring the meaning of TQ = Thank You ...

  • So far, I love everything of my new car, it feels comfortable like driving a beemer ... the audio is superb and manage to drive to Melaka over the weekend ... 150 km/h at 3000 rpm at final gear was still good ... but when reach @ 160km/h it was a bit shaky but not able to test the top speed as the highway is congested ...


V-Kool Elite ... for protection and heat reduction
  • After survey many tinting brands and get feedback from friends and read comments from forum ... mostly people recommended V-Kool Elite.
  • Thou is pricey but many people mention is worth for what you are getting and I wish to give a try ...

  • The Wrego Sales Manager made a booking for me on that day as I last minute decided to let Wrego Honda to do my car tinting.
  • I drove all the way to V-Kool HQ office at Petaling Jaya to do the tinting ... I know it is cheaper to do V-Kool tinting at outside compare do at V-Kool cause they will charge V-Kool Elite at RM 2.6k

  • The workmanship was good and after been a week using it ... me and yve find it very good ... the car get cools very quickly in seconds ... no regret and really worth the money ... main thing is approved by JPJ!

24 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

WALAO! SO COOL! I WANT THIS WHITE HORSE TOO! HAIZZZ... WHAT TO DO... AT THE MOMENT JUST DRIVE MY WHITE KANCIL LOR... LOL!

The CleverMunkey

reanaclaire said...

wowowowo... i can only say WOW cos i know i wont be owning one of your white horse..

Agnes said...

nice car!! we just got out Honda Accord here too...:)

Cath J said...

congrats bro.. its a very nice car... ^_^

smallkucing said...

cool...nice car...time to buy num :p

babe_kl said...

nice ride!

Lemonjude said...

nice car there...and great move for a brand new change...Honda 1.8 ...tekan sikit can speed de..

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congratulations! Finally~

Xjion89 said...

omg, my friend also ngam ngam got a white Civic...hahaha~~
both of u remind me of the song - 身骑白马。

hahaha, congratzzzzzzz^^

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

SimpleGirl said...

i also wish to have a horse soon...mayb a black one will do...haha

fufu said...

wow you should get Merc or Porsche... go to my blog check out those cars =p hohoho

ChrisAu said...

cool man! Civic is a nice car. Well, my dream is also an Honda, the CR-V. Will get rid of my humble and loyal Waja someday and go for it..LOL

kenwooi said...

congrats on the new car! =D

vialentino said...

thanks thanks....really is a whole new experience for me to own a new car after a decade....

LittleLamb said...

congrats on yr white horse. i really like it...

hEnRy said...

phew phit...nice car bro.
finally your white horse arrived your house.

I wonder will i get my new car once I'm back to M'sia..
haha

Serene said...

Hi, I dropping by from Mummy Moon's blog. Love your white horse so much and the photo here are nice =)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Woah, from Proton Iswara -> Honda Civic!

Very nice horsie! ^^

thenomadGourmand said...

Very nice!!
I love honda cars.. some of frens who drove it swears by the mileage they get..really good apparently.

And love the white colour!

Aggie said...

*whistle* nice car! =D

Mardell Tobin said...

Wow, that's so cool! I absolutely like your new ride. Aside from looking awesome, Honda Civic 1.8 has a beautiful engine; it's very quiet that it's difficult to feel when the car kicked start or stop. =)

Mardell Tobin

Basil Glenn said...

Hey guys! Keep that beautiful engine running by not leaving it idle and warm. It might lead to fuel combustion, oil contamination, and damaged components. Also, clean it every year or two. You can purchase heavy-duty engine cleaning products at automotive parts stores.
Basil Glenn @LexusOfLansing.com

Spartan Toyota said...

Your white Civic looks wonderful. I just hope that it will last as long as your 1996 Proton. And it seems that you know how to take good care of your car. Your Proton wouldn't last for 10 years if you didn't provide the proper care and maintenance. I'm confident that you're gonna do great with your Civic too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails