My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Kelvin Open House Visit

CNY Gathering with my buddies and Kelvin Open House visit ...
  • Ok, I must say that CNY been overdued for very long time back ... but I need to post this up and share with u all ...
  • It can say a babies and kids gathering and ang pao giving session ... of course it is Dylan first time to receive his ang pao for this year CNY ... he can gong xi gong xi to people and ask for ang pao ...

  • Before we went to Kelvin's house at Valencia, Sg. Buloh ... we went for dinner at Restaurant Mei Keng at Bandar Puteri Puchong after house visit to my place, Ah Bond and Fui Ling house.
  • We like the food there and it is our second gathering at this same restaurant but with different restaurant owner this time.
  • I love their pork ribs very much!! tasty and jeng....

  • We order a very normal chinese dishes cause got kids to makan too ...

  • Of course after makan, we head to Kelvin house directly to tour his new house.
  • Most importantly, is the happy moment for me is can Open Table and drink liquor ...
  • Made a quick $$$ from BJack ... before need to ciao early when Dylan starts to get cranky ...

  • With that ... I hope my next year CNY, can have more open table and mahjong ... shucks, cant believe this year CNY, I did not play mahjong at all ...

9 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Wow... Food looks so appetizing!! :)

Cath J said...

God have mercy... I am so hungry.... seriously I am... its like 2am now.. T_________________T

C.Alv.B said...

Good gathering, good food and good time too..

uLi.佑莉 said...

1 month pass CNY la bro...hehe!

Paul said...

ur post always have nice food!!! always make me hungry leh...

Alice Law said...

Nice gathering... and you have such a sweet and cunning looking baby boy here!

Anonymous said...

i truthfully love your writing style, very attractive.
don't quit and also keep penning for the reason that it just very well worth to look through it,
impatient to read alot more of your current article content, thanks :)

TZ said...

Look like a nice house... :)

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Baby Lighting and was wondering if PoshTots is the best designer for Baby Lighting?

Related Posts with Thumbnails