My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dylan New Outfit and Update

Dylan says "Hi Everyone" ...
  • My this daddy busy with work till never post about my udpate ....
  • Is Dylan very big baby? or should I say big boy?
  • Yve bought a new costume outfit for Dylan ... actually is a swimming suit.

  • Dylan says "I am 8 months old and going to be 9 months old soon ... I got my 7th teeth growing now. I can speak Papa, Mama, mun mun thou I don't understand wat it means."

  • Brought Dylan a big swimming pool at Yve's friend condominium at Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana ...
  • Gosh, the moment Dylan sees water, he is so excited and can't wait to jump into the pool. Instanly, he make some new friends and the kids will shout, GIVE WAY! GIVE WAY!, baby is swimming here.

  • Took this photo of mummy and dylan taking afternoon nap together ...

11 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

ur baby is growing bigger and bigger each day :) the outfit very strikingly RED!

Peace
The CleverMunkey

uLi.佑莉 said...

Cute Dylan with the new outfit :)

Agnes said...

He is growing bigger and i love the way he sleep..so cute!

fufu said...

lol last picture!
wow... i still cant swim ><

CH Voon said...

dylan is really a big boy.

time flies very fast.... now going to 9 months ...

Cath J said...

I laugh alone here looking at Dylan sleeping...

wei.. wifey tak marah ke you steal her photo sleeping??? hehehehhe... (Nasib baik sexy pose...hihihi)

kenwooi said...

you know what.. you should rename the blog to black and white of my family's life =)

vialentino said...

henry: yeah, i feel babies like sharp colors...

uli: thanks, yve always shop from online for dylan clothings ...

agnes: hahaha...in fact...dylan fall down once from the bed...kesian him

fufu: sure bor u cant swim leh...u dun bluff me ler...me so big size also can float ler...

ch voon: yaloh...so fast ler...will miss the last 8 months of him since he born...

cath j: dats why sexy pose only dare to post yve pic...else sure kena cubit telinga ler...

kenwooi: hahaha....cannot rename to that, will be more to my personal stuff ler...

Alice Law said...

Lovely boy you have here... can see he really enjoying swimming in the pool! Nice ring for him too, I seldom see swimming ring that hook on the neck.

Btw, won't he fall from the bed? It looks like you only barricade one side of your bed... :)

:: yvonne :: said...

i like the last photo.. cute

Big Boys Oven said...

he is so cute & cuter! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails