My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Duck food at Restoran Hoppy at Bandar Puteri Puchong

Love the Hanging Duck signage board ...
  • Heard and recommended by people about this Duck Restaurant ...
  • Me and Yve plan to give it a try ... since we both are duck meat lovers ...

  • First thing, lots of fan blowing and is cooling ... good for dylan and babies who dine at here.
  • Very clean environment ... like it ... comes to the food menu ... better let Yve make the order call.
  • Below is what we have ordered ... check it out ...

  • This duck is cooked with herbs ... very strong herbs taste and we both love it. The sauce is a bit salty but is nice to eat with the rice.

  • Yve ordered crab porridge ... very tasty too ... but we preferred the Canton-I porridge ... still one of the best porridge in my list.
  • We ordered the Cantonese Fried Yee Mee ... came in a small plate but was filling enough. I would say the Cantonese FYM was taste normal and nothing special bout it.

  • Here is one of the food hunting by me, yve and baby Dylan to a local Duck restaurant. I would say the food taste good overall. And guess what, I brought my Parents In Law here the following week ... they liked it too but complaint the food portion is small.

12 comments:

smallkucing said...

How much is the duck? I love duck :)

kenwooi said...

sighs.. hungry lor =/

Clement said...

好比 is a common name used nationwide. I tried one shop at Kota Kinabalu, the duck noodle / rice is superb. Out of this world... the duck skin is soooo juicy it just melt in ur toungue for a long long time...

oLive said...

I m not rili like duck!
I prefer porl.. lolx ^^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Duck, I like!! And the foods looks delicious too ^^

cHrIstInA_YY said...

The duck meat is so tempting!~ looked shiny yet not so greasy...

Alv0808 said...

Good for ducks lover!!.. lot of variety..

vialentino said...

small kuching: half duck...i think rm 20+

kenwooi: me too ler...damn it.

clement: yeah, actually i love the duck skin than chicken skin...very crunchy and ranggup!

olive: aiseh, wasted ler...luckily me is a carnivor...any meat also can ler...

uli: yeah...can try...sometimes dinner, come here to tao pao the duck rice...must ask for extra chili sauce...very nice too.

christina: yeah...very oily...dats why taste so nice ler...

alv0808: yeah....can fight with duck king restaurant...

smallkucing said...

uiks not expensive at all :). Thanks

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments and love to hear from u. if u like to know more about it, do let me know, okay!!
from Duck King

Anonymous said...

Do they sell in boxes? I use to buy from the Hoppy Duck at SS2, PJ but think it has closed down. Are they the same owner? Want to buy a few boxes for my sister, she like it, especially the herbal duck. Help me out pls. Thank you. Blessings

KC said...

Do they sell in boxes? I use to buy from the Hoppy Duck at SS2, PJ but think it has closed down. Are they the same owner? Want to buy a few boxes for my sister, she like it, especially the herbal duck. Help me out pls. Thank you. Blessings

Related Posts with Thumbnails