My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DiGi Project SiNeck Team at Nyonya Imperial restaurant, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Me busy like KennySia ...

  • Kennysia might seldom update his blog due to his business ... for my case, i am busy with my work lately ... of course don't want to be like Kennysia ... kekeke. Apologize that recently I not able to blog daily ... i am tired and exhausted end of the day ... my mind is meeting and to response email only.
  • One fine day, after mental torturing from internal RFP process ... we need a break ... the team decided to head for some nice food at Puchong.

  • Came across my mind about this Nyonya Imperial restaurant located opposite Easy Phamax which they are the owner as well for this restaurant.
  • I recommended the team to this restaurant since all of them are first timer ... very nice exterior from outside and inside.

  • I like their staircase design ... very good place for gathering!

  • Let me introduce you my capable project team members ...

  • They are the persons behind the success of the project RFP ... hope we can move to the next phase soon!

  • The food we have ordered ... din manage to take all the foods we have ordered but just wanna share with you some of the foods we had.

  • Jas ordered the claypot chicken rice (pic above) ... maybe my next food item for me to order during my 3rd visit.

  • We had fried seafood taufu and some side dishes ...

  • The fried lobak was normal nia ...

  • The fried wan-tan-hor also taste normal to me, nothing special except for their food presentation.

  • Our next major makan session will be upon IC approval ... we can makan something bigger to celebrate!

11 comments:

smallkucing said...

good food :D

uLi.佑莉 said...

Foods seems taste so-so only wor...

reanaclaire said...

via..that day u sent a wrong msg to me ah?

HenRy LeE ® said...

yeah hou tai ng hou sek! nice to look but not nice to eat... i think :p

kenwooi said...

nice food arr! =D

TZ said...

I also tight up with my job quite a while... Missing in Action for nearly 2 months. Anyway, my life is a not as busy as before :p

Anonymous said...

I am looking for cheap online store to buy women haircare products made by Tory Burch and I was not able to find good price at Macy's until I found [url=http://www.cheapsaleshop.net]CheapSaleShop.net[/url]. At thisonline store they sell fine clothing by most demanded popular brands and shopping at cheap sale shop was simple and I found exactly what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

文章是唯一不死的東西,時間飛逝,文字記述的心情就是一種傳承! ....................................................

CH Voon said...

Never try this reaturant before… maybe next time will do.

Aggie said...

LoL the watanho.... too watery leyh

Alice Law said...

Hi, thanks for paying me a visit!

You have a very nice blog here. I'm staying near Bandar Puchong, but didn't realise there is such nice interior decorated restaurant, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails