My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DiGi Green Apple - iPhone

One early morning to office ...
  • When entering the office lobby, saw my CTO and CEO giving out fresh fruits ... weird thing is why green apples only. Because normally, there will be fresh fruits being served at the pantry for the staff.
  • Then later, the company announced the iPhone for DiGi subscribers ... everyone was so happy and been a big topic to chat ...

  • The next day, many enquiries bout DiGi iPhone package ... even the staff doesn't know what is the package like but I bet it will be much better than our competitor cause DiGi is well known to the subscriber as Love Savings, Good Quality and Cheap to the subscribers.
  • Guess all the DiGi subscribers will be happy that they can own an iPhone too ...

Finally iPhone test units arrived ...

  • Is not my first time playing with the iPhone as previously in Maxis, got play and test it.
  • Will dump my Omnia away soon and awaiting the iPhone ...

  • Detailed testing in progress to provide the best quality and usage to DiGi subscribers ...

  • One word, iPhone 3Gs is so damn cool ...

17 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Oh, tot Digi will come out with the one with front video camera...seems now wor :(

When launching ar?

vialentino said...

uli: That one 4G, will be later i think...and not that fast in Malaysia market ... dunno yet ler, heard for staff package is good...cross finger!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Please announce to us once you got the insider news wor...I am waiting leh...

Xjion89 said...

oooo, iphone, i wan ~~~~
anyway, how r u? visiting and supporting ur ads~~^^

fufu said...

give me your omnia pls...haahahaha

cHrIstInA_YY said...

LoL, so fast u wanna get rid of your omnia?

PeckWm said...

I'm currently using Omnia too.. U going to throw it away? Sad...
Looking forward Digi Plan for iPhone ^^

HenRy LeE ® said...

iphone 3gs is fast! i like it so much! well im still happy with my 2g... im gonna get it when the 4g out! haha :D

Peace
The CleverMunkey

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, intention look progressive in behalf of more cognate articles soon as its united of my pet subject-matter to read.

vialentino said...

problem with my omnia is very hard to search my contacts when wanna make a call, the loading of names is so slow when u type a alphabet ... the processor too slow.

thou is kind of stable OS, hardly need to restart my hp... but too slow response for me ...

i am also waiting for the iphone package to be announced....

Anonymous said...

Hey All!

I've been trying to figure out a good place to begin with the Acai free trial an was just wanting to know if someone had any thoughts on whether or not it works for weight loss? So far this is the one [url=http://acaiberries.blinkweb.com/new-blog.html]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed real for the goals I have. Opinions?

iamthewitch said...

Ahh I've been waiting til my neck also long already! LOL! Faster reveal to us what's the package before I switch to BB! Haha...

Agnes said...

i have used my iphone for a month already and i luv it very much

kenwooi said...

can digi company sponsor me one? i dont mind promoting digi on kenwooi.com then.. haha.. haih.. dream on leh.. =P

CH Voon said...

cool, i guess you should have one for free right.

Cath J said...

wah...so sexy phone.. ;-p

Mabel Low said...

I'm a digi user. Now.. tell me where you work!!! I go interview. Lol.
Man... makin' me drool all over lah. >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails