My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

CNY Special Dinner with Yve's family @ my home

CNY Meal by Chef Dad-In-Law ...
  • This year CNY is a bit special, me, Yve and Dylan did not went back to Yve's hometown @ Melaka as Yve parents came up to KL instead ...
  • We had our re-union dinner at my house with my brothers-in-law ...

  • You must be SUPRISED that the dishes you see in my this post is cooked by my dad-in-law ...
  • A bit paiseh ler that we did not help out instead taking care of our own kid.
  • Even the big prawns bought by my father-in-law from a fishing village ... FRESH! Very Fresh!

  • We got sauted duck with my F-I-L recipe and mixed hakka fishball soup ...

  • Steamed chicken and fried vegetables ... my F-I-L told me that the chicken is not an ordinary chicken ... forgotten what the chicken called liow ... very expensive indeed!
  • I thought chicken only got kampung and the normal one only ...

  • Family homemade hakka tau fu by my aunty-in-law ... brought all the way from Melaka ...

  • The food was yummy and no left over ... cant imagine we can finished up the chicken and the sauted duck ... jeng ler!
  • What a dinner feast I had for this year CNY ... time to buy new pants with an additional size! darnnnn ....

11 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

lol... i thought my post were late... haha... the prawns are huge... haha!

smallkucing said...

the chicken looks delicious

uLi.佑莉 said...

So hak fuk, got daddy in law cook for you :>

CH Voon said...

cool! your father in law can cook very well. salute!

PeckWm said...

Simple yet the best home cooked food!! cheersss ~~

reanaclaire said...

the chicken must be woo soe kai.. got beard one.. hahha.. that type is expensive..

reanaclaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lemonjude said...

Table full of good dishes...your FIL really can cook...

[SK] said...

your FIL so geng!! cooked so many dishes all by himself!! i am drooling over that fish ball soup lor..

vialentino said...

henry: yeah...big prawns....very fresh too...

smallkuching: this weekend need to ask wat is the chicken name liow ...

uli: hehehe...pai seh ler...but i do the washing in return ...

ch voon: yeah, like his cooking...

peckwm: yup, as long one family can eat happily together...most importantly

reanclaire: maybe u r rite...i din know got so many type of chicken one...

lemonjude: yaloh...i need to learn from him...been a while i did not cook at home already.

sk: thanks for the compliment ...

babe_kl said...

if the chicken is very expensive, like close to RM200 for one chicken, then it could be yim kai (castrated chicken). very smooth and bouncy meat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails