My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

CNY Day 3 visit to my Grandpa and Big Aunty grave @ Nilai Memorial Park

Chor 3 visit ...
  • Every year during CNY the 3rd day, my family will go to Nilai Memorial Park to visit my Grandpa ... this year it is very differently as my big aunt will accompany my Grandpa in heaven.

  • After saying prayers and cleaning my Grandpa tombstone, will just move to next door which is my big aunt tombstone ...

  • I reached there very early, so did some cam whoring myself ...

  • Wanna ask u all, will you buy your own grave site when the time comes?

5 comments:

kenwooi said...

the place is beautiful.. and an answer to your question.. hmm.. im not sure for now.. =)

kenwooi.com

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hmm...never think of this question at this moment. Really don't know...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

I think I would...

Cath J said...

Man... a lot this old people did... I heard some of them did survey already and start paying instalment...

BlogHopper said...

No, I won't be buying a grave site as I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered into the sea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails