My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Exhibition @ Midvalley and Strudels

Motherhood exhibition and was super crowded ...
  • The moment, I stepped into the exhibition, I need to fold up the stroller else you will not able to move. Secondly, me and yve feel so stuffy and a human traffic jam in there.
  • Decided not to walk further cause Dylan starts to sweat ... just bought some babywipes ... very cheap!

  • Lazy to do window shopping, we went to Strudels ... been many years did not eat their food and drink their coffee ...

  • Feel so comfortable and relax when sit at here and slowly sip my capuccino ...

  • Till then, can't wait for tomorrow weekend ... can rest and play with Dylan ... recently he starts to say MAMA ... hahaha ... Yve so happy ... cause all the while he only say PAPA ...

6 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Dylan looks excited and hapi~

Kai and Baobei said...

eh man, ur kid really really cute la, got naughty or not? hahaha!

Cath J said...

awwww... dylan very cute... ^_^

oh I didn't know got motherhood expo.. -_-

kenwooi said...

the last picture.. is just wonderful =)

Medie007 said...

vialentino, can i ask you for a favor? :D how old is baby dylan? just wondering if he's suitable for my growth study project, i promise i won't bite. haha :)

please write to me at jasonbehr87@hotmai.com yah. :D can't find any email of urs, so... had to resort to this. :(

Alice Law said...

I missed the Motherhood Expo while my husband travelled outstation...

Btw, your kid looks so cheerful and sweet! ^-^

Related Posts with Thumbnails